pleas help me thanks ^^

yeah. so theres this girl. im pretty sure she rely like me a while back as a soph. back then i liked her too. i still do. since we are seniors, and dont have classes together anymore, i dont ever see her. so i wrote her a note, saying "i really like u i think of u alot, i wana get to know u better call me 1111111". she never called. wtf, why cant she just call? why wouldnt she call.. did i give a wrong numb? or was that letter creepafiying? or has she forgoten about me.. cuz back then i was really depressed and was nervous around people. even me! so i couldnt do anything about the things she did like tell me she loves me and hit me (playfuly) and stuff, i was so nervous i gave off the wrong signals... so i dont know what to do. i have a few options. one is find her at school, but not sure thatll work cuz shes always wit her friends, or walkin with someone or something. another option is callin her, but she dont know i have her number, and im thinkin it might be a little wierd to do that, but im not sure if it isnt wierd. some freinds say i should call and got me the number, but i dont know. what should i do? im askin this cuz whenever i make a decision, i screw up, like with that note. what should i do?

screw up your courage and call this girl.

Waiting around for her to explain herself is just going to make you crazy.

Call her and say, "Look, I hope that note didn't creep you out or anything. I just miss hanging with you and I consider you a good friend. I'd like to take you out sometime,"

and see where it goes from there.

Maybe she's dating someone? Or maybe she's nervous too about calling you?

Better to know for sure than to imagine all kinds of things.

Don't worry, you'll survive this!

• Author

lets say she still likes me. if shes dating someone, is there anything i can do or say like "do u really wna be with him" or somethin to get her back?

• Author

hmm i did call, thinkin it was the cell. but it was the housel, and her mom fanswerd. i was startled, and sounded kinda like a idiot. now i think her mom never told her i caled or something. she did say "ill tel her to call u back", but i kinda sounded retarted, so im thinkin she never told her, or something. hmmm....

Her mom probably didn't think twice about how you sounded on the phone. To her mom, all teenagers probably sound the same. She probably just figured, 'It's one of my daughter's friends' Dont' worry about it.

If your friend is already dating someone, just say "Hey I'm happy for you. I wish it could have been me, but good luck"

Then leave her alone.

That way you've been a good friend and you've also let her know you have some feelings for her. If things don't work out with her boyfriend, she will know that you might be available.

But hey, who knows. You might meet somebody new!

It's all about timing sometimes

• Author

omg i feel like givin up. i duno if i should call again or somethin... i feel like a stalker! and hers another problem. theres like 6 freshy girls that look jus like her, so i duno if i should call her name or not. i mean, i have to take a second look at the girl to make sure its her, and when it isnt, i get a bad look back..

i feel as if i should just give up or something. what if i dont get a call back, go around school yellin "her name here!" around at girls that have the same look and shape as her and see instead some other girl, makin myself look like a ass or sumthin.

why is this depressing...

I'm sorry, but after a note and several calls she KNOWS you're interested in her. To be honest, it sounds to me like she doesn't return that interest but also doesn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you directly.

Take a hint: Leave the girl alone and look elsewhere before you *do* turn into a stalker.