LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Misinformation About Risks Associated with Paternal Age at Childbearing

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree53Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th April 2014, 7:58 AM   #46
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
Meh who cares. I'll just keep laughing at 50 year-olds doing egg and spoon races on their 5 year-old's school day.
I was 50 or just under 50 on my son's 5 year school egg and spoon race..or easter egg hunt and I would rather be doing that with him and giving him my attention than what most of the younger generation do today.. today if you look over they are glued to their phones, texing and facebooking while their kids are playing sports all the while I'm engaged in my child sports activity, cheering him on or even being the coach/assistant coach and my phone is in the car

Laugh if you will, yeah being an older parent is harder by the end of the day physically than if I was 25 but it is still just as rewarding today as if it had happened 25 years ago.
Art_Critic is offline   Reply With Quote