So this is my story,

I have been in a relationship for the last 4 and a half years with the love of my life. After deciding that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, we discussed how to start things rolling. In hindsight it probably wasn't the best idea but I decided to get a job working in the mines so that we could get enough money to buy a house together.

My roster is 3 weeks on and 1 week off. It was hard at first but after seeing the money come in and thinking about how good things will be after we have enough, it started to get better. However after 6 months she approached me and told me that she has started to fall for another guy in her life and this was simply to do with my lack of existence in it. She went on a couple of dates with him when I was away and they ended up making out once (no biggie in my books. A kiss is a kiss so what. I can understand her want of attention). I didn't help the situation, as when I did finally have my week off I was so exhausted that I didn't want to go out or anything, I just wanted to rest. She has told me that she thinks about him allot but she doesn't want to be with him.

She says she feels heart broken because she doesn't feel the same amount of obsessive love that she used too. She apparently still "loves" me enough to care about me, but she says that she doesn't believe that she still deserves my love and that she feels she has broken us.

We now have a house together and I really want to spend the rest of my life living in it with her. I understand how working away can have such an impact on your life. All I want is for her to get that obsessive love that she used to have for me back and she has told me this also. She is willing to try and get our relationship back to the way it was but we are both lost on how to do so.

I have tried spoiling her with gifts and seeing her a lot. We go out on dates and spend hours talking to each other in bed. So far all this has done is made her feel like she doesn't deserve me even more. It has only been a week since she told me, so maybe it will just take a little longer? I'm not sure.

Sorry about the bad spelling and grammar. its not my best attribute.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.