Lie's Lie's and more Lie's and a fetish for good measure.

Ok so I dont upset anyone this is about a same sex relationship so if this makes you angry then dont read.

I am a guy in a relationship with another guy, it has been 4 1/2 years.

We would not be perceived as gay not that that matters but we are not your stereotypical gay guys , we dont do the whole gay scene thing.

He has a fetish for footy shorts and swim wear and rubbish and I have never discouraged him in looking at pictures and taking part in chats on discussion boards.

Several weeks ago I was suspicious for I dont know why and looked at some of his email, I noticed that he was sending emails to a so called straight mate of his from indoor cricket of pictures of naked guys, I also found emails to another guy or him setting up some sort of meeting although there was a lot of empty talk, such as neither of them having a 'place'. When I asked him he said he was just mucking about, thats after he denied it till I showed him a print out of the email.

Just tonight he is away up north (3 days away by road), I was trying to call him and his mobile has been turned of, he was suppose to be in a area where there is coverage, anyway the phone rings and when I see the number I return the call to find out he is not where he is suppose to be? Over an hour away from his original location, His room phone was busy when I got put through so I hung up.

He then called me back with out knowing that I had called and when I asked him where he was he said his original place (nowhere he is) and when I said you are at such and such he said no why, I then told him the rest and he said he didnt want to tell me cause I would get upset, you can imagine now.

Turns out he is up staying with his so called straight mate from cricket and I now start to question every thing he says.

Just to make the story even better he does not kiss nor has he ever kissed? Is this some thing I should on top of the rest of the crap be worried about?

In all fairness he is Greek and was (and in ways still is) bought up by very strict parents who know nothing about what he really is , he is surround by friends who dont know and I have been slowly changing this without doing it in a negative manner, I wonder is there more to all this then what I am seeing or is he just a pathological liar or worse!

In ways I figure that he has been lying all this time he cant stop but what if it is worse? what is he is cheating? there are no obvious signs? when we are not together he is at work or at his mums? or maybe not? Do I now need to start to follow him or just leave?

Totally confused, Matt

therresa kennedy

I am a 38 year old woman, a wife and mother, and full-time university student. I have been cheated on, have seen alot and from what you say, your man is engaging in really deceptive behavior. You have to trust your instincts, what are they telling you? Relationships are hard enough as it is, either straight or not, but I can tell you countless stories of how gay men continually cheat on each other. I hope I don't offend you, but from what I can tell it goes with the territory.

YOU need to really start questioning whether you want to risk yourself to disease and all the emotional anquish that accompanies acts of infidelity and betrayal. Protect yourself, it isn't worth it if you allow yourself to be used and abused in this way. You deserve better.

Best Regards,