Mom's best friend wants me so bad and now I'm thinking about going for it.

I hope this doesn't get too... um... Lifetime Televisioney?

She hasn't come right out and said it, though she's done everything but. She's 34 and fairly attractive (my boyz and I refer to her as highly dickable) Anytime we're alone (we work together) she talks how she's so horny she can't concentrate, or how she desperately needs to get laid. She always makes jokes about how she's gonna "take advantage of me" or something along those lines (I SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT MAKING ONE BIT OF THIS UP). At first I just thought she was joking but its been like 4 mos and she's kept at it. And in the past two weeks she has volunteered to drive me home twice after I had a few too many and of course I said yes not really wanting to get a DUI. But both times we somehow ended up on my bed smoking a joint, after the first time it seemed she lingered there a little too long, and the second time she said she was tired, laid her head back on my pillow and said it might be best if she slept there. This one really tested my will.I suppose I should have said that it wasn't a good idea seeing as how my momz would come home at any time, but I said sure, though she seemed a little disappointed when grabbed a pillow and slept in the living room. My mom thought nothing of it.

There's lots of things to consider here. She's not just my Mom's friend/ my coworker, she's been my mom's best friend since I was like eleven and has seen me go through all the trials of adolescence (the surprises of which seem only to grow).

The good news is that she seems to really just be looking for a strictly physical encounter, and I guess she's just kinda like "19 year old guy not exactly beatin em away with a broomstick should be a sure thing." I can't imagine she'd be telling this to anyone, so I don't think secrecy is even an issue.

So naturally, on one hand this feels really weird, considering that she once knew me when I played with action figures. On the other hand Im a 19 year old guy who would love nothing more than to give this slightly-over-the-hill but still very bangable broad the dickens she's obviously in serious need of.

Am I totally sick for considering it? Am I a pussy for not jumping her the first night?

I think you better think this through a little bit. How is your Mom going to feel about this if she finds out? No matter how you try to keep things secret, it seems someone always finds out.

If your Mom doesn't find out, and you do it, at some point you will stop doing it, and she will still be your Mom's friend. How weird will it be to still be seeing her? Also, you work together, so after things are over, how weird will it be to still be working with her?

And although, people have intentions to keep things just physical, sometimes emotions come creeping in. I'm guessing she is emotionally vulnerable, ie. lonely, or she wouldn't even be considering this.

And if you do it with her, you better be sure you're both on the same page about secrecy. I wouldn't assume anything!

Pyrannaste

You don't sound sick, but this woman does.

Not because you are 19 but because you are her best friend's son.

Image yourself at 40 years old, finding out that your 34 years old best friend would like to have sex with your daughter.

I'd say go for it if she was not your mother's best friend.

Consider that if anything happens and yuor mother finds out, she'll be *extremely* hurt.

Originally posted by roja901 She's 34

On the other hand Im a 19 year old guy who would love nothing more than to give this slightly-over-the-hill but still very bangable broad the dickens she's obviously in serious need of.

Wow, 34 is slightly over the hill? She could show you a thing or two.

Keep in mind that it may not happen only once. Then what happens? You bang her forever?

Enjoy the people of your own age while you can. One day you'll be 34 wishing you could bang a 19 year old. And then YOU'LL be over the hill. :)

What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson?

Um, 34 is not even to the top of the hill yet--but I guess to a 19 y/o it may seem like it. :)

Actually, around that age is when the majority of women reach their sexual peak and it may last for 10 years!

Follow the other's advice and leave the woman alone. Stop flirting, don't accept rides from her, and if she persists then calmly tell her that you really like her and respect her, but you are uncomfortable with the sexual overtones of the conversations because she is your mother's friend.

Everybody older than you is over the hill. Then *you* get to that age and it ain't so over the hill anymore.

EnigmaXOXO

Stay away from lonely, middle-aged women going through mid-life. There's nothing more pathetic than some horny ol' lady hitting on their best friend's kid.

Aside from any flattery you might feel, how icky would it feel if your own mom was hitting on one of your "boyz"...laying in his bed and sharing a joint? :sick:

Tell your mom she needs to get a new friend...One who preferably has all her marbles intact. :mad:

As Enigma said,

Stay away from lonely, middle-aged women going through mid-life. There's nothing more pathetic than some horny ol' lady hitting on their best friend's kid.

Aside from any flattery you might feel, how icky would it feel if your own mom was hitting on one of your "boyz"...laying in his bed and sharing a joint?

Tell your mom she needs to get a new friend...One who preferably has all her marbles intact.

This lady (and I use the term very loosely - no pun intended) is trouble w/ a capital T. Well, that and she's clearly nuts.

I don't see her age and your age as the problem, but that fact that she is your mom's best friend - or a friend at all - is a big problem. It's not YOU - you've been the mature one. SHE'S got a problem with boundaries!! Hitting on your friend's son is just a no-no. It's an unspoken rule. It's a betrayal of trust. I think if you do anything with her and your mom finds out, that will be the end of their friendship. It might the end of it if she found out this woman was even hitting on you.

I also agree with one of the other posters who asked what you were going to do when you don't want her anymore and she's still hanging around. That could really be a problem! She might be jealous if you find someone else.

Anyway, be careful!

Originally posted by EnigmaXOXO

Aside from any flattery you might feel, how icky would it feel if your own mom was hitting on one of your "boyz"...laying in his bed and sharing a joint? :sick:

Tell your mom she needs to get a new friend...One who preferably has all her marbles intact. :mad:

Middle-aged! Mid-Life! Ol' lady! She's is YOUNG! OMG! I hope you are kidding! PLEASE-print this out and save it and when you have your 34th birthday read this again.

LOLOL :D Believe me, that is YOUNG! Still well within child-bearing age for crying out loud! Original poster---keep THAT in mind if you decide to have sex with her. ;)

Well, well...I'm sure this type of thing happens a good bit, cuz it's happened to me too. Of course the guy didn't try to get in my pants, but he did try to kiss me at the bar. This is one of my dad's good friends who is over 30 years older than me. Ever since this happened he's been pretty buddy buddy with me when I see him. I didn't kiss him though, and it made me feel gross when he even tried. I couldn't even imagine actually doin' one of my parents friends, yuck! Personally I wouldn't do it, for many different reasons...but hey, it's your life and your dick. :p

1. AGE is ONLY a number IMO

2. Mid age and single has nothing to do with good nor bad in a women IMO... Everyones diff.....

Now if it were only those 2 i would say go for it, but be carefull... But its not...

3. Shes BF with you mother... Now do your mother a favor and respect her and dont do it... Well unless some how your mother finds out and she gives you the thumbs up... hahaha.... Anyways, like other have said mang, just be respectfull bout it and dont do it and let HER know it... Think ahead and what it may end up doing to you or her, even if it is "purely" sexual...

But then again im 1 to always go with my first insticted.. wether it be wrong or right only time will tell in the end... Life, you learn from every thing, good or bad.......

GL and HTH

DG