in love with a divorce woman

Twilite Man

I am new to this site and here is my dilemma. Me and Susie were seeing each other for the last year while both of us were still married to others. We had this bond that is really strong. Move ahead a year,... here husband divorced her in December and I have been separated from my wife of 20 years the last six months. She had been asking me when will she get her final papers and I said soon. Well, a few months went by, I finally got my papers in order and sent them over to my ex. At the same time, Susie decided to go back to her ex husband trying to see if she can work it out with him. The problem is that for the last 6 years she has been trying to make it work with him, the only problem is that he wont communicate with her, if she is sad or need someone to hold her, he wont. Up until a month ago, everything was fantastic. Then she told me that she cant go out with a married man. I agreed. the papers were given and the lawyers are working. When we decided to break it off and give each other some space, she comes over to my office and we talk for hours and kissed and hugged each other and she caressed my face for a long time. Since then, she has changed her phone number, blocked her email and I sent her a message through another email to tell her how I still love her and miss her. She email-ed back to say you should not email me, that she feels harassed and that she does not love me anymore.

\

My question is : she asked me to give her some space to get her life together. When I talked to her sister, she told me that it isn't working with her and her ex. She told me to give her space. How long do i wait? This woman for the last year and 1/2 has deeply loved me got divorced for me and now is angry. I don't blame her . Is she worried that I will waffled longer? I told her that she should not worry. Is she just mad that I am not giving her space? The last email of that she don't love me anymore is not like her.. Will giving her space smooth out our love to each other.?

The worst thing in my opinion is a man smothering me when I'm mad. If I am mad at my husband and he smothers me, it just makes me madder. give her space and wait for her to contact you.

It is better to let her miss you.

Good luck

• Author
Twilite Man

To supermom

You were told NOT to contact me in any way, I don't appreciate your calls at

work (DO NOT CALL ME!!!), nor do you need to set up new email accounts so

that you can email me. DO NOT CONTACT ME, this is starting to feel like

harassment. I do not want to involve the police, But you are making me

consider it!!!

GET OVER IT!!!!!! I am not interested in you, even if it doesn't work out

with my ex. You lied and deceived me way too much!!! (once was too much and

I lost count how many times you acted poorly to me!)

Do yourself a favor and forget about me!!! I do not want to ever talk to

you again!!! I mean it!!!!

If she cools off, how long do you think?

I think until she contacts you again...sooner than that will look desperate and winy. Self respect and good self esteem are more of a turn on than the opposite.

Give it a little time..I know it's hard but good luck, she is not presently respecting you!

• Author
Twilite Man

So how come guys can just forget it and woman hold a grudge. I sent her a long letter on how I feel about her. She told me that she still loves me. Then the next day, emails me telling me that I should not have came to her house to give her the letter.

The next day on Monday she comes to my office after work and we talked for 2 hours she hugged me, kissed me carassing me and then leaves.

I gave her a week and gave her a call and got a cold shoulder for calling her. Damm I wish I could figure this out

• Author
Twilite Man

Do you think she will forgive me for the lie? We believe even up to a month ago we are soul mates. Hell, we have our arguments but we talk about it and get over it the same day. not like her ex where he would not talk to her for over 3-4 days.