My girlfriend says I only talk about myself, don't support her, and that i dont miss.

Im new to this so i dont know how to start but i'll give it a shot anyways. Sorry if my story doesn't make sense. It's my first time and i really dont know how to really explain verything.

Well, my gf wants to break up with me because she says that i only talk about myself, that i dont support her, and that i dont miss her.

My gf has this job where she has to sell memberships to people and has to make meetings with them and when she does sell one i don't sound very happy for her. All i say is that nice and ask "who you sold it to", "where did you go", "what you do." and things like that. She says that she gets more support from her co-workers in a day than from me in a week. I not really good at supporting people and i dont know why. I do it to any body. Does anybody know how i can fix this?

As for the mssing part this is the issue. I could go for like a week without missing my gf with out seeing her and she could only go about a day. It makes her really sad to know that i don't miss her but it aint like i dont love her. She wants me to say that i missed her or seem very happy when i see her but i dont and i just say "Hi sweety, how was your day." Well i dont sound very enthusiastic in other words i guess.

This been going on for a long time and other problems as well that i have fix and keep trying to fix. The truth is im kind of getting tired of not meeting up to her expectasions that she hopes for. I always try and i have changed alot but it seems as problems just keep arising. Im to the point where im hoping she finds another guy that is better than me and maked her really happy. It she leaves me for that it would hurt but i'll be happy for her. I dont want her to just go with any other guy. Sometimes i feel like if i could go back in time ill stop us from getting togther for her sake and hapiness. I think i have given the best of me that i have so far developed. I have been with her for three years and a couple of months now.

Can some one please give me a minute of there time and tell me something. I signed up to this site for your help cause i dont know what to do anymore. thank you! :laugh:

Twilite Man

It sounds to me that you have to give more conversation to this lady. My lady divorced her husband because all he did was the same that you are doing. Different people have different personalities. If your gf is very outtgoing and you are not, it can work but you have to get out of your shell. Be more of an exervert. if Not you will loose her.

My girlfriend is truly excited because I do spend the time to be excited for her, be there for her when she is sad and her ex would not

Go figure