what does she mean?

I have been in a relationship with a woman for the last 7 months and we recently had a talk about other people we dated. She told ne when we first met that she had guy friends and asked if I had a problem with that, I told her no I don't. The other day she told me one of her friends sent her a text message of a car he just bought ( no big deal). I asked her if she used to date him and she said she trued to have a relationship with him but it didn't work out. She said she had sex with him 2-3 times but it just wasn't for her. I asked what that meant & that was all she said, " it wasn't for her". Idk why that bothers me a little but it does. Im just curious what " it wasn't for her" means? Can anyone help me understand what that might mean? And should I have any concerns about him trying to stay in touch with her? She says she has absolutely no feelings for him, I do believe that. Please help. Im just a little confused & not sure what to think.

Edited by woodstock69
miss spelling

For me I'd think that it meant she gave it a shot but there was no chemistry or they just weren't compatible/into each other that way, it doesn't sound as though you have anything at all to worry about with them, though personally I would find it in appropriate for a partner to have the kind of relationship with an ex where he met up with them, talked to them tonnes etc. (a facebook message is okay, dinner is not sorta thing). Different people have different requirements and expectations. How do you feel about her being friends with him knowing that she has slept with him?

Have you met the guy?