Does a relationship always start without worries

Hello

I'm in this situation with this woman (she's 29, I'm 25)

Sometimes she's totally crazy about me, we have these very intense conversations, it's like we love everything about each other, we have great sex, we're very honest, we have our own perfect world. She even talks about me to her family

She was the one who took initiative in everything ( started to see each other a lot, first kiss, first sleep-over , ask to be her lover ...)

but a lot of moments she just panics and than she feels bad and starts worrying if this is what she wants

a lot of people say she looks a lot happier since me (month ago). We know each other quite long time (8 years or so) because we have a lot of mutual friends...

Does a new relationship has to start without worries and only butterflies?

What's the importance of our age in this?

Does this has potential ?

We hear and see each other quite a lot... i don't want to play games...

Just a month in it should be fun, enjoyable, light-hearted and warm. If you can't agree what the status of the relationship is (fun only/long-term/something else), you ought to be able to agree you both want it to continue for now because it is GOOD.

In your shoes I'm not sure I'd carry on indefinitely.

todreaminblue
Hello

I'm in this situation with this woman (she's 29, I'm 25)

Sometimes she's totally crazy about me, we have these very intense conversations, it's like we love everything about each other, we have great sex, we're very honest, we have our own perfect world. She even talks about me to her family

She was the one who took initiative in everything ( started to see each other a lot, first kiss, first sleep-over , ask to be her lover ...)

but a lot of moments she just panics and than she feels bad and starts worrying if this is what she wants

a lot of people say she looks a lot happier since me (month ago). We know each other quite long time (8 years or so) because we have a lot of mutual friends...

Does a new relationship has to start without worries and only butterflies?

What's the importance of our age in this?

Does this has potential ?

We hear and see each other quite a lot... i don't want to play games...

Love is always difficult, a lot of hopes desires wishes and dreams are pinned on the love chest.If there wasn't any elements of risk or worries love wouldn't be worth it.There is no solution you have to have hope that this is what she wants and if she is making moves it probably is what she wants.

But I can give you this pearl of insecurity seeing i have experienced this making the first move thing.I make the moves on guys .........

when i am in a relationship i then get insecure if i made all the moves how interested is this guy in me to begin with, is this guy really into me .Then i think maybe he just felt sorry for me or thought i was desperate or some other really stupid thought like that.

Being confident has its knocks.As a female its hard to make moves on guys.Well for me it is.Because i am hard to get to know i feel i have too.Then that has it drawbacks too.I then feel that i maybe wasn't worth the effort.That is damaging.None of this is the guys fault its all me and the fact i really shouldn't make the first move because i am old fashioned.It goes against my grain and causes me problems.

I only ever make a move on guys i am truly interested in and in the past moves were made albeit subtly first by the guys i was hanging with as friends>I dont believe in games with love.Rather have it out in the open when i have feelings for someone.I have many secrets but that is one i dont keep.Love doesnt come along often.When love does i hold it tight........deb ps good on you for not playing games........best of luck.....hope it works out for you...there are no guarantees but have hope..deb