"fun" is pointless, only sex matters

I hate when people say to just go out and have fun. Or when people ask what you do for fun, you have to make up a bunch of stuff.

The truth is any guy who says he doesn't live for sex is lying. All that other stuff only exists to distract you from how sex starved you are.

• Author
Speak for yourself :laugh:

Are you telling me you'd rather play videogames (or whatever your hobby is) than sleep with an attractive girl? Or that you don't care whether you hook up when you go out to a bar/club?

Face it. 95% of the fun in life comes from sex.

If a man is sex-starved and that mindset rules him, other 'fun' can indeed be pointless. One always has choices. Mindsets are not preordained. Our 'hard-wiring' is augmented by self-awareness and consciousness. What we do with that is up to us.

• Like 3

Sadly for you, Funk, if you can't have fun without a woman you're unlikely to get one.

• Like 8
ThaWholigan
Are you telling me you'd rather play videogames (or whatever your hobby is) than sleep with an attractive girl? Or that you don't care whether you hook up when you go out to a bar/club?

Face it. 95% of the fun in life comes from sex.

:lmao:

If 95% of my fun in life came from sex, I'd be dead :laugh:. I haven't played a video game since last year. I'm starting a business, making music, soon martial arts and countless other things I'm doing. Ironically, I'll probably get more sex by not focusing on it so much.

And when I go to a club, I don't go to get sex.

Let it go dude, don't be a ghost-chaser.

• Like 3

The feeling during sex for a man is overrated,sometimes its work

Blowjobs are not overrated though:cool:

utterer of lies
I hate when people say to just go out and have fun. Or when people ask what you do for fun, you have to make up a bunch of stuff.

The truth is any guy who says he doesn't live for sex is lying. All that other stuff only exists to distract you from how sex starved you are.

I think sex is only very important if you don't have any.

If you regularly have sex a few times a week, you will automatically prioritize other things higher.

Blowjobs are not overrated though:cool:

Yup.

• Like 2
Forever Silent

Did we elect you to speak for all men?

I heavily disagree with the OP. I'm involved with someone right now where the most fun we have is in bed. We don't seem to have much of a connection otherwise. We have sex several times a week and I would gladly trade it for once a week with someone I have a real connection with. In fact with my last gf that was pretty much the case but it didn't work out. I loved being around her and sex barely crossed my mind. With this current girl we don't have much else. The sex is great but for me it only goes so far.

Sex is great, but it certainly isn't the only thing that matters. If it is, you won't hold onto someone long to keep having it. In order to keep that spark alive, you need to have a friendship, fun together, and look at life as an adventure together.

Outside of a relationship, there are lots of wonderful things in the world. Sex is only one of them.

• Like 1
Feelin Frisky

Age will change your mind about living for sex. It's a wonderful thing and a very strong drive but it's not everything.

Mme. Chaucer

Anybody who thinks that the only positive thing in life is something that they don't have seriously needs an attitude adjustment.

Find out how to include gratitude in your daily life.

What woman is going to be interested in having sex or even a cup of coffee with a guy who has an attitude like yours?

None I ever met.

• Like 1
Sadly for you, Funk, if you can't have fun without a woman you're unlikely to get one.

That's an interesting comment. I used to be very active and had all sorts of hobbies. But that all ended with marriage.

In my experience, women will convince themselves that they like to do things that they really don't in order to snag a man. As soon as you're hooked, the definitions of fun all change.

Hang in there. Once you start getting enough things will settle down.

Ditto.

I like sex quite a lot; yet, I don't live for the next orgasm. Sex is sprinkled in among the other fun and exciting things I like to do with my time and life. I'm sorry, but when I think of a man who lives for sex or who is sex-starved I just imagine a complete loser who never gets any so it consumes him. However, men who get sex or are confident that they can when they want, can also have other interests in life and don't need to be consumed by it.

Most women don't want to date a man who seems to have no interests, hobbies, have no idea what fun is unless it's being inside her. There is a time and a place for that but I care a lot more about how much fun I'm having with a man when we're not naked.