What is she playing at?

Ok guys im new to this and this is my first thread so enough of the b/s and down to the nitty gritty :) Long story i got here but im going to make things as short and sweet as i can so its like this.. I have been dating this girl about 10mths now but we had about a 7 week cooling off period but still had daily contact via sms email facebook etc but at the start of this little so called fling things were great we hooked up at least twice a week one night clubbing with mutual friends and the next night both of us alone in either my appartment or hers so im going to cut to the chace right now.. At the start we didnt know each other so we were hooked up by a mutual friend the whole thing was that it was going to be casual sex between us because she had a so called boyfriend in the pen (JAIL) the last 3 years serving 12 years for armed robbery etc things were great between me and this girl for 10 months seeing each other a hell of a lot constant texting and facebooking all day EVERY day after maybe 3 to 4 months i started to develop some real fellings for her but kept them to myself because i didnt want to scare her of by knowing i was falling for her... I didnt show her any signs about how i felt about her but i had a really good feeling she knew and to be honest i had a really good feeling she felt the same for me too and things between us continued as normal for X amount of months/weeks until BOOM no hook ups no sex no night clubs etc but still the constant texting and emails. I started to get a little bored and hooked up with my ex girlfriend and she hooked up with an other guy. We both knew what each other was doing but still stayed in contact until one night we had this really big verbal fight over the phone for over an hour and she told me not to talk to her again and i said fine and went about my business.. I went through about 3 weeks of hell because i missed her so much and already knew i had fallen for her until 1 day she randomly text me asking me to call to her appartment to see her and i did so we sat and talked and ended up having a lot of sex all night next morning everything was still cool between us we got back to texting daily flirting with each other constantly hooked up a few more times in the space of a month and BOOM again it all went cold from her she stopped texting me and its over a week since i heard from her as i was last one to text she has not replied??? I have fallen so hard for this girl i dont know what to do?? Should i keep the no contact thing going and hope she starts to miss me or should i give up all togeather.. Thanks in advance