Did I mess this up? How can I fix this?

So shortly after I had a bad breakup, I started to get closer and closer to this attractive and smart girl whom I had been friends with for awhile. I was never really focused in on her up until a few weeks ago because I was still in love with my ex and still not over her, but we hung out a few times, hooked up, talked, nothing serious. We had a deep discussion about being "Friends with benefits" and we agreed to do so. I warned her that I was still hung up on my ex and I didn't want any emotions flying around. I also told her I wasn't looking to invest in anyone so don't be disappointed if you don't get all the attention you want. So about a week ago, I get really drunk and got to thinking about my ex again so I start texting this new girl and pretty much vent like crazy to her.....The next day we talked again and I noticed a lack of interest in her part and it turned in to her telling me how she really likes me and how I never gave her the chance to show it and how I basically don't give her the attention she deserves.....the last two days, she's been short and irritable around me even though I've started to show a lot more interest....now that I'm over my ex, I realized I actually do like her a lot and I want to show her a lot of attention and spend a lot of time with her. I'm positive she still likes me, but I just don't know what to do at this point because I think she's fed up with all of the attention she gave me and all of the attention she didn't receive...On top of that, I vented to her about my ex.....But I warned her! I told her I wasn't going to invest myself in anyone...What the hell should I do, I really like this girl and I told her I really like her but I feel like I'm going to lose her for good and I feel like I really ruined things..How can I fix this?

Philosoraptor

Just worry about getting over your past as this girl has already seen too much. I'd just be her friend until you're actually ready for something with someone else.