LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

How exactly does drunken behavior compare to sober behavior?

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd February 2004, 11:48 PM   #1
Established Member

Location: Across the desert and through the mountain to the canyon of the crescent moon, to the temple where the cup that holds the blood of Jesus Christ resides forever.
How exactly does drunken behavior compare to sober behavior?

OK I met this girl at a party, shes really cool and we have very similar personalities and interests. Well early on the night, before the little booze she had drinken had time to take effect I believe, she gave me her number and insisted that I call her the next day right when she got off of work, and that we should go to the movies sometime, but she still continued to hang around me wanting my attention. Well after a few hours I had to go because I had a date the next afternoon, and I had only had one Screwdriver and by that time I was completly sober. Well I went outside to leave but there was a car blocking mine, so I went inside to find out who's it was, well it was the same girl. So we walk out arm in arm, I say she should let me move it, so she says ok but gets in the passenger seat. Well she immediatly cuddles up with me and starts running her hands through my hair and kissing my cheeks and neck. She also tells me that she would make out with me if she didnt think it would offend me, lol.

I know booze lowers you inhibitions but since she was insisting that I call her so we can go out before she was even buzzed, and that she focused mostly on me the whole night, could it be a good indicator of sober interest?
Beatnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2004, 1:37 AM   #2
Established Member

Oh yeah, she's interested. Of course!

Women do get interested even when they're sober, right? If you call her, I hope she remembers who you are. But I am sure she will want to give it another try.
Old 4th February 2004, 1:57 AM   #3
Established Member

Location: Across the desert and through the mountain to the canyon of the crescent moon, to the temple where the cup that holds the blood of Jesus Christ resides forever.
Well thats cool. She told me that she remembers everything when she's drunk. I tried to call her today but she wasn't home. It was pretty interesting because it went like this:

Unknown: Hello?
Me: Hi, is Randi home?
Unknown:...uh Randi who?
Me: ******** I guess.
Unknown: The boy or the girl?
Me: Uh, the girl I would suppose.
Unknown: Oh she went to the store.
Me: OK, I'll call another time.

LOL makes me wonder just how many different Randis/Randys live there lol
Old 4th February 2004, 2:02 AM   #4
Established Member

Sorry...I'm a bit plastered. My answer was so incoherent. But just have confidence like Johnny Depp. He is the hottest, coolest, rum-drinkingest guy out there.

"Welcome to the Caribbean, luv!"
SoleMate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2004, 2:14 AM   #5
Established Member

Ya ya, next time ya see her take her to a beach somewhere or throw some sand in ur floor and get really drunk on rum and try that line on her! If she don't get it at least u'll be drunk enuf to laugh like h*ll I'll hafta try that on my uncle tomorrow night...he'll get a kick outta that, but he totally has to help me clean up the sand
metal_chik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2004, 2:31 AM   #6
Established Member

LMFAO