How can i approach a girl?

sheumusmcfadden

Well, this friday there is a party. I really liek this girl, i want to know how to apparoach her, when is it best to, what i should say, and good conversation topics, and how i should act.

Be sly - Approach her gracefully. Don't talk about sappy and gay things, like the weather and such. Try and make her laugh. Some women are suckers for knuckleheads that make them laugh. Take control of the conversation and try and find something that you may have in common. Be confident - have a chip on your shoulder - have the attitude, 'if i wanted you, i could have you, easily'. You follow this and you'll have a descent chance. Doesn't work for all ladies, unfortunately, but try it. What have you got to lose?

~V

Stage 1:

Ask her if she wants a drink. If she asks for an expensive drink: get out now or be sorry later. If it's non alcoholic, my plan won't work. If none of the above apply, get her her drink.

Stage 2:

Ask her her name. Ask her about her and her intrests, without giving her the impression you might be a dangerous stalker.

Stage 3:

Get her another drink.

Stage 4:

From the information you've got from stage 2, think of interests you have in common and have a nice conversation.

Stage 5:

Time for another drink.

Stage 6:

Back to stage 4. Keep repeating the stage 4-5 combo until you feel ready.

Stage 7:

Let the games begin.

If you want to see her again without injury, don't use my plan. Kriz^Relationship Building Inc. is not responsible for any damage inflicted on procreation orientated organs.

Stage 8

Wipe sick she has thrown up over your shirt off.

Stage 9

Pick her off the floor and find out if she's still breathing

Stage 10

Log on to Lshack and see if Frank Sinatra has any tips for alcoholic poisoning

or... try and be yourself. Make your move before some other guy does. Say hi, ask her name and try the usual topics, music, movies, school/work and whether she throws up when drunk....

The above post was a JOKE. I realise I have a morbid sense of humour, but sometimes I feel the uncontrolable urge to share it with the world.

sheumusmcfadden (if that is your real name), don't read my post. Read Vivid and other peoples posts, not mine. They will cause grief and sorrow if you don't add the necessairy grain of salt.