Should i pursue this? Help!

I was introduced through a friend to this guy before Christmas, we shared a drunken one night stand and I didn’t think I’d hear from him again because I was told he had a lot of one night stands this term. So I accepted he probably wouldn’t be interested and left it, but he sent me an SMS asking how I was e.t.c. and we sent about 15 SMS’s to each other that night. But I was going away for a week and then we had a 3 week vacation.

But I was interested to know what he thought of me and he told my friend how amazing he thought I was and he told me that he was quite interested in me, but he had a drunken night whilst I was away with another girl. So I didn’t text him for about a month.

But last week when we went back to uni I saw him in a club, I decided not to make an effort to talk to him but he approached me and asked how I was, and then asked why I hadn’t text him, I told him I was waiting for him to but he thought I wasn’t interested and was ‘playing it cool’. We spent the rest of the evening together just chatting and meeting his friend’s e.t.c. And he ended up walking me home and staying over because it was a half hour walk through woods to his.

Again I thought I was just stupid enough to be an easy lay and that’s all he wanted but last week we sent a load more SMS’s to each other and I jokingly said that he should pick up his watch soon because it was taking up a lot of space and replied that he was busy that evening but he could come over the next evening. So he came over and watched videos, it was a really nice evening and was a change to actually not involve a club or alcohol.

But I can’t seem to think that maybe he’s just in it for sex, but on Monday he said how great it was we had so much in common and referred to ‘us’ a couple of times and i do actually speak to him every other day not just when he wants some. But I don’t know whether to pursue this and see if it develops into something more or is he just purely using me?

[font=century gothic][/font][color=red][/color]

Well, there is no harm in seeing where it goes. Get to know him outside the sexual spectrum and give your friendship some energy to bloom. Dont inhibit it to only the house, clubs and bars. Tell him that there is this interesting show you wanted to see and was hoping he would join you.

My main advice is not to try to control the relationship and the direction it goes. Take it one step at a time and let it flow. Also, do not invest your time worrying about his intentions and where this fling is heading to. KEEP IT SIMPLE and FUN!!!

Also, just because you had sex on the first night doesnt immediately categorize you as a slut or easy for that matter. If he is insecure, he might wonder if you would do this with any other guy. But why would you want to be with a guy so insecure???

~darling

why not just NOT sleep with him next time ya'll are together? i would be very careful with your feelings and try not to get too excited yet.

the best test of this is to start going on dates together - and not dates that lead to sex: movies, museum, walks, beaches, hiking, swimming, etc.

the 'going to house and hanging out' thing may cause one or more of you to think this is just a f*** buddy arrangement. but, if that's all you want, that's cool too. he may be just the right sort for a casual.