about a friend of mine whos in the military

militarydude2004

i have this military buddy of mine who has every mans fantasy being married and having his mistress living with them but he claims hes happy with the living situation and cares and loves both woman and doesnt want ot detroy it but downfall why would he want to hook up with an ex hes never seen in god years im taking it.by the way im a guy asking this he asked his ex if she still loved him after all these years she flat out told him no he said ok i dont want u too get hurt are u sure?

take a deep breath. now punctuate. ok.

how is this any of your business? maybe i've misunderstood the question. in fact, i'm almost sure i've misunderstood the question, if there is one.

no im not sure i am actualy kinda confuused about your militry freind is he rilly doing 3 women at oncet and they all likin it cuz he must be an officer.was he the one at the pxwho is taking up the cds and buying them for her?that sol cold god day to ye

i'm going to try and translate.

Originally posted by militarydude2004

i have this military buddy of mine who has every mans fantasy being married and having his mistress living with them

so, this guy has a wife and a mistress, and they both live with him.

but he claims hes happy with the living situation

unexpectedly, despite the now evidently horrible fantasy nature of the living situation, this man is happy anyway.

and cares and loves both woman and doesnt want ot detroy it

all seems to to be going well....

but downfall

that was a little anticlimatic, but i think he is foreshadowing the eventual downfall of the buddy due to his hubris?

why would he want to hook up with an ex hes never seen in god years im taking it.

the poster doesn't understand how his buddy could jeopardize such a functional arrangement. his buddy wants to see an ex that he has not seen in time not measurable by man's calendars.

(i'd like to operate in god-years!)

by the way im a guy asking this

the poster is a man. it's my theory that he is love with his buddy.

he asked his ex if she still loved him after all these years she flat out told him no

the ex does not care for the buddy.

he said ok i dont want u too get hurt are u sure?

i have no idea. why would the buddy reassure the ex she won't get hurt? will the poster ever confess his love for his buddy? will the three women band together to wreck 'downfall' upon the man and his buddy? tune in soon...

militarydude2004

no no im his friend were in the military together is all/ he is the one who asked her if she loved him she said no he said are u sure u dont she replied no he said cause i dont want u too get hurt to his ex im just wondering if his living arrangement is all fine and what not why would he want to jepardize it with his ex?