confused! what are my feelings telling me?

O.K.

Me and this guys Josh where together for like 3month 2 yrs ago, then he moved to ontario so we split, then he moved back about 2.5months ago and we got together right away before we got to know eachother again. so we broke up after both of us cheated (no sleeping with someone else but kissing someone else) on eachother. now hes always talking about this chick Becky, but telling me that he wants to be with me, i feel that i still want to be with him, we both feel tht way, we are both with the peeps that we cheated on eachothr with. josh says he wants me back and that he would leave her in a second for me, and i do feel that i want to be back with him, i dont know if its cause my family keeps telling me that i should be with him and that he was good for me and all......or if its that i really do wanna be with him....I have a good relationship with the new guy (Ryan) so i dont know what to do here....please help me!

Wait until you get out of high school before making relationship decisions :o Right now, you like the attention from both guys. You want the one you are with, but you want the one you cheated on, because he wants you back.

What you are feeling, basically, is love of attention. If you want to get down to logistics, if you wanted to be with guy number 1, then you wouldn't have cheated on him. If you wanted to be with guy number 2, you would quit talking to guy number 1.

You are 17, and if you are anything like I was at 17, you aren't going to listen to advice...you are going to do what you want. I'd say dump both of them. But if you want to keep one, keep the one you like attention from the best. Neither one sounds like a very good catch. One cheated, and two kissed a girl he knew was with someone else!