Dyermaker's Holly Jolly Christmas

I'm not sure if I'll be here on Christmas, because I might be busy, so I'm just saying goodbye for 2003 now. I will be travelling up to see my grandparents, but they're not who I really want to see ;)

She and I are seeing Elf this weekend, and we're going to some party on new years eve. She wanted to go to a certain theatre, and I wanted to go to this other theatre (theater?). I told her mine had good popcorn, and she told me the armrests go up @ hers. At first I was like, "Fine, whatever your call", but then I realized what she said, and I say, "...Oh!... Up!.. Let's go there!" Hehe, I thought that was funny. I just hope things aren't different in real life than they are in our other mediums of communication.

Anyway, wish me luck, I will definitely be kissin her.

If you don't know who I'm talking about, I have another thread, and I guess I assume y'all read everything :p

So Adios, thanks for everything, I'll miss ya. Definitely wish me luck, and I'll see ya in 2004, yeah?

I can't wait till you get back to tell us all about it! I hope you have a wonderful time.....full of wet sloppy kisses.