She has a bit of a past, and ITS FREAKING THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!

OK I have a date next weekend with this girl I always perceived as being very sweet and innocent, which was always a part of her charm. But she recently went on a date with another dude and when the date was over, she blew him. That was a little unnerving but I accepted it, after all it is high school, and things are pretty casual for our generation. Well the thing is I have always kindof had a thing for her, but it was always kindof in the back of my mind and recently I really started to like her. Well shes 17 just like me, and today I learned she has had sex with 6 guys already!! AND ITS FREAKING THE **** OUT OF ME!!! And I know its common for guys to want to believe their Marco Polo when it comes to sex, as if their the first to explore "new territory", but its still bugging me. From what I hear the chances of me and her hooking up after our date is pretty likely, but until then its still going to freak me out, just like similar situations have in the past.

Any advice about how to stop getting freaked out by sexual stuff?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Can you really take people's words on what they say about a person?

You have to find out for your self.It might and might not be true.

People say things out of spite or just try to make them selves look like they got a piece.