Getting someone interrested?

Hello!

Im on a lan party right now with some friends and other people, the guy next to me is getting like hundred phone messenges from hes girlfriend all the time, which makes me kind of depressed because im longing after a girlfriend. (he kind of ignores it a little, maybe thats why she keep sending messages and makes him more attractive to her?) so the last days i been thinking how do i get this "one" girl interested in me.

I have talked about this girl before in my other thread, but the thing is first we talked like crazy, like talking on the phone and stuff late nights and sending messages all the time, now days it feels like we only send some phone messages,i mean sure we maybe send some messages very day (not now tho shes in london (we live in sweden) and im at a place without mobile connection and internet, i hope this thread even get started :p and we haven't talked on the phone for ages. Before she begged me to talk on the phone, like "i want to talk to you" or "can i call now?"<3 but now when i take it up about talking on phone i dont get answer, and she never brings it up anymore... i know that i should not make it so personal but its hard as hell....

Its really driving me crazy! Damn i really likes this girl, and i have told her. <--- that maybe was a mistake? But i only did it because it felt like the right time, i biked down to the beach and the sun was going down ^^ I wanted to call her to say my true feelings, but she could not take the call so i text her saying i had something very impotent to tell her (it was tho from my point of view... it was now or never moment, she was slipping away or it felt like it. :p)

Im thinking that i should make ignore her a little now? dunno really what i should do, damn i hate this. How do i even make someone interested ? =/

I have told her how i feel, so i cant do anything but wait, i mean you cant control peoples feelings, so i will not push her!

i want her to call me, i want to hear her voice again! <3

I dunno maybe its only this that my friend is getting all this messages and im feeling lonely =/

Anyone have any input in this? :)

From what I've seen, it's impossible to get a girl interested.

Either she likes you, or she doesn't.

• Author
From what I've seen, it's impossible to get a girl interested.

Either she likes you, or she doesn't.

hm i have all this words that i want to say but cant get it into text.

maybe i should just jump down from a bridge instead get this over with :p no really tho, it feels really heavy to have the feeling that you know that she dont like you as you like her =/

dunno what to do about it =/

I've liked the same girl for a year and a half. She's known I've liked her but no matter what I tried I couldn't get her to like me.

Similar stories are all over the net.

All I can say is, good luck.

• Author
I've liked the same girl for a year and a half. She's known I've liked her but no matter what I tried I couldn't get her to like me.

Similar stories are all over the net.

All I can say is, good luck.

wow that really sucks dude =( Life aint easy thats for sure.

are we getting on to needy? like contacting all the time? If someone really hates you/dont like you they would like delete you from facebook and stuff? or?