Participate in an Online Survey about Women's Mating Strategies

Hey all,

I am conducting a study for my masters thesis, at California State University Fullerton, that is looking at how women’s mating strategies change over the life time, and what factors may be involved in precipitating these changes in behavior.This study involves the use of a single survey that contains questions that are directed to establish a woman’s current situation and mating patterns. The survey includes questions that pertain to your specific demographic information as well as your menstrual cycle. It also contains questions that ask you about your sexual and romantic history as well as your sexuality and sex life. Other sections of the survey ask you to: rate attributes of your current or prospective partner, rate your own personal attributes, compare your current partner to your alternative dating options, rate your partners desirability to other potential mates outside of yourself, report how you're currently feeling about your personal attributes, and allocate hypothetical dollars to traits and characteristics that you would choose in a potential mate.

Your Participation in this study will involve 25 to 55 minutes of your time in order to complete the entire survey. By providing this essential amount of your time you are helping me (the researcher) further the sciences understanding of the changes and variations within women’s mating behaviors. You are also contributing to one of the first studies aimed at establishing how women’s mating habits fluctuate throughout the life span.

I would like to assure you that all information collected is 100% anonymous. Not even I, the lead researcher, will be able to connect any information gathered to a specific individual.

All you need to do is click on the link below and you will be taken directly to my survey.

https://fulertonhumsoc.qua​ltrics.co...03;ekPhtortYCE

Thank you so much in advance for your participation. You are helping me so much by participating in this study.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Dominick Grossi

[email protected]​u

Again the link to the survey is...

https://fulertonhumsoc.qua​ltrics.co...03;ekPhtortYCE