don't enjoy the night life.

I am in my mid twenties..i can honestly say anytime i am out at a bar or in a group and see people dancing/grinding/hooking up while they are single/hooking up while in a relationship it just makes me feel blah. I don't care what others do and don't judge. I can have somewhat of a good time but i wouldn't say i enjoy the whole night out..the next day i am just happy to be alone in a sense and enjoy a quiet day. I have been single for a few years and i am just more of a relationship type person. I would rather be with someone special having dinner, watching a movie or doing nothing than at a bar or in a group where i don't have that special someone. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same at times? It's hard to fully explain. I am fine by myself..i don't need to date just anyone. I don't hook up because it's not for me. I can probably kiss someone but i can't sleep with them without committment etc.

It actually makes me feel sad sometimes to be out and see this and even lonely for that special relationship..being out sometimes just makes me feel worse. I could never do anything like you see on the jersey shore or anything similiar. It never was for me to party every weekend and hook up or meet these random people who really won't be significant to me or vice versa..even watching shows like that tire me out if that makes sense..does anyone else feel the same?

Edited by jmm