He's on thin ice!

ohmanitsmeagain

Hi everyone,

I have joined this site to get answers that I cant get from friends as they all encourage me to break up with the guy. I have been with Dean for over 4 years and honestly he hasn't really had many friends that I have seen him hang out with, but recently he has become friends with a Girl called Emma who he knew I wasnt too keen on anyway as she is really loud and abit intimidating. I know he is allowed friends but its gone from a drink here n there to going cinema to going round her house at 10:00 at night when i'm still home...When out I feel like she rubs it in my face by talking loudly about hanging with him and alway poking him...it angers me so much!!! I actually hate her but I know I cant stop him having friends...I wouldnt mind if she hadnt also confessed to sleeping with over 45 men! We have a mutual friend and even she thinks he should stop hanging with her.

We had a talk last night where I actually questioned us getting married and if it was going to happen (he proposed on christmas day) and there were pauses with answers I didnt want to hear after...I asked if he didnt want to get married because he was scared we would break up soon and he agreed. I cried alot last night because of this....of course cuddles from him followed but he has gone to see Emma again today!! He said he will take me cinema after but...should I just realise its all going crap and I should just end it or what???

Well I got to agree with your friends, but I'm always one for airing viewpoints and getting answers, so I'd question him. Get everything you need to ask out. My reason being is because there's nothing worse than trying to move on when you have unanswered questions, they just hold you back. So say what's on your mind and see what he says. Then make YOUR decision. It's your life not your friends or anyone elses, so your decision will affect only you. Make sure you do it right.

Good luck.