Date night..... and the "Guests", from HELL!!!!

Both my GF and I work long hours, so in order to break up the week, we have "date Night", on Wednesday. How many others do this?. Second question is what do you do with guests who overstay their welcome?

Both my GF and I work long hours, so in order to break up the week, we have "date Night", on Wednesday. How many others do this?. Second question is what do you do with guests who overstay their welcome?

Having a date night works well. Yes, I've done it - being busy, you have to make time for each other. It gives you something to look forward to when things get hectic!

Not sure on the details about the guest situation. If the guests are already there, might not be much you can do about it (I guess?). The next time guests decide to stay, be sure that everyone is on the same page as far as expectations, as much in advance as possible.

Edited by Veronica K
  • Author

Having it in the middle of the week sure helps with the Monday morning blahs. The guests stayed and stayed. It was Date night, and GF and I were so horny and there was nothing we could do about it. It was mostly frustration.

I would make it known that you had plans. If they plans are to sit on the couch and watch a movie, or get it on, or whatever, the guests don't need to know.