Hi there, So I met a guy online. He has three children and his wife has passed away four years ago (well, that is what he said). When we met at the first time, we went for a walk and it was great and then he called me at midnight immediately. I didn't pick up but I texted him back. He called next day and wanted to see me. And then he talked to me almost everyday on msn and said he really liked me and really wanted to keep seeing me. So we met up and ended up making out in the car. There was strong spark but that time I was a bit confused too as it was going too fast. I asked him what does he want, he said "when he is with someone, he ususally looks for long-term but we'll see if we are both ready." and at that time, I didn't know what I am looking for too. So we kept seeing each other once a week for almost two months. Well, everytime we met we were making love. Most of the time I went over to his place when his kids were asleep and sometimes he came over to my place. So this is just mainly intimate relationship and we both had a great and sweet time and he always talked to me after the weekend on MSN and know each other more. Sometimes we talked on the phone too. I suggested we could go have dinner or lunch together, he said he could arrange and plan a day. And then I didn't bring up again and it never happens.

So lately he has been so busy as his kids are out of school and sometimes he didn't message me back when I messaged him on MSN. He told me he was too tired and fell asleep and he apologized and always made it up to me. He just came over last sunday. I know he got three children to take care of and it takes him so much energy. But last week, I messaged him a day or two on MSN and he disappeared. Last night I called him and tried to meet up, it went to voice mail. I left a message. I tried to call him home, no answer. This morning I tried to call him home, voice mail too!! What happened??? Is he done with me? It is no fun to just keep calling and no answer. Maybe I am pushing too hard or he is not interested in seeing me anymore.

Thank you for your advise in advance :)

Edited by zuz