3 Hearts, looking for one solution!

Gosh, I need HELP quickly !!!

Gee, how to make a long story short. I guess get right to the point. Three hearts intertwined all getting shattered. How does this happen?? …. Hmmm, lets see 1 (confused woman) + 1 (foot dragging man) Plus 1 (lonely hearted man) === 3 broken hearts.

I was in a relationship for 2.5 yrs w/ this man (foot). I was patient, blah blah blah… he will even openly admit the PERFECT girlfriend. The trouble is I was perfect until I began expecting things. He wanted to keep things on a parallel track and eventually meet in the middle. Which was ok for a time, but then I began realizing a few things, 1) I was being WILLFULLY controlled and 2) I was being in a relationship by myself. Willfully controlled, out of common courtesy and such, I would call w/ each location change etc… until I missed a few, then got in trouble for them. At any rate, things weren’t going the way that we had planned and instead of destroy our happy memories and scream or call names, we always agreed we would end the relationship (easier said than done). We did end …

During our separation I met man # 2 (lonely heart) ahhh, what a vast difference this man was. A breath of fresh air, a sigh of relief. I could be whom ever I wanted to be w/out judgement and w/out conviction. He was so much fun, he really knew how to live life. He shared so many interested that I found appealing. At any rate we hit it off great. Well, Mr. Foot came back realizing all his errors and desired Ms. Confused back in his life. Mr. Foot promised that he would never take her for granted again. FYI: Mr. Foot lives in the apartment beneath Ms. Confused, therefore has a lot of CONTROL over Ms. Confused. Mr. Foot would suddenly appear. Ms. Confused being confused as she was because she was IN love w/ Mr. Foot but then again Mr. Heart had tickled her fancy. There were some cautions for both men. Mr. Foot is considerably older than Ms. Confused, 24 yrs to be precise. Mr. Heart has a questionable addictive personality.

Well, Ms. Confused ended up wanting to play both sides of the court. Ms. Confused found herself telling them both what they wanted to hear, etc… Well GAME OVER! Mr. Foot called Mr. Heart and compared stories of everything Ms. Confused was doing. Now, Mr. Foot is not sure if he wants to build a life w/ Ms. Confused but tells her they can work on their FRIENDSHIP if she no longer has ANY contact w/ Mr. Heart. Mr. Heart just wants to be loved and love Ms. Confused. Ms. Confused is just that CONFUSED.

ANY SUGGESTIONS…. Please Keep in mind, Mr. Foot lives in the same dwelling as Ms. Confused…

Thanks

Why on earth would Ms. Confused want a relationship with Mr. Foot if he is going to control her and dictate how the relationship is going to be, and control who she sees besides? As for Mr. Heart, he may be fun to be with, but I wouldn't consider anything serious if he had problems with addiction. I think Ms. Confused should dump both of these guys and find someone who is not controlling and without any addiction problems. She should also possibly consider seeing a relationship coulselor or something of the sort to help her become clear about what she really wants from a relationship.

rockinhomeyj2000

Maybe mr. Foot didn't know where your possition was and just went along with your scheme to get with the other guy because he didn't know that was your MO.