give me your suggestions !!!

Hello everyone i'm new to this forum. This maybe a bit long but please some of you guys and girls help me, i'm feeling very confused. A year ago a met a girl that I got along with great. We both made each other laugh, we were very similar. I would see her daily at college and we always talked I started to have feelings for her, and I noticed she did also. I would hear her tell her friends, that she really enjoyed the time with me. The thing is that I never asked her out or for her number because she was 17, and I was 24. Anyways my last day there at college, I told her that I was going to miss seeing her and I gave her a hug. She said bye, and later on throughout the day she stopped by the classroom door, and told me bye again. Anyways a year went by, and I had not seen her, but I would sometimes think of her. I returned for a class in college this year, and I run into her in the halls. I tell her "i'm going to be here in this class." She said "ok." Later on to my surprise when I get ouf of my class, she is there waiting for me. And this has been a year since i talked to her now I am 25 and she is 18. I talked to her a bit and I asked her if she is single and she tells me "yes", and I ask her if she would like to go out sometime, because I really get a long great with her, and she gave me her number. For the time I was in that course which was a temporary course for about two weeks, she always looked straight at me and said hi, and we talked a bit, I really felt a connection because later on, we talked very little and only stayed staring at each other. When she would come walking in the halls with her friends, her friends pointed at me and would say, "he's there," and she would come and talk and we would deeply stare at each other's eyes. And I know the feelings are mutual. I called her a few times, and we talked great. I even called her to wish her a happy birthday. Anyways a few weeks later I came across her myspace page, I wasn't sure if it was her photo, but I messaged her and she told me it was her. Then after looking at her page I noticed she had alot of love quotes on her page, and it said "in a relationship" so I messaged her again and asked her that I was confused, if she was single. I had no reply. Because I do know we have a lot of connection when we see each other. I decided that I just let her know my feelings for her, I messaged her my feelings, and let her know what i felt, and I gave her my number for anything, and I told her to do the best for her, and that it was great meeting her, but i got no reply, but she did read it. Since she didn't reply, I did not want to call her by phone. I found out that she has been dating someone, and this has been since the time when she gave me her number and when she would come by my classroom to talk with me, because I told her I would be there, and since the time when I would talk to her by phone. She would come on her own will to my classroom to look for me and we had great connection, it was not a friend talk, we had chemistry. I would sometimes put my arm around her waist when I would talk to her. I would ask her if I could keep calling her and she would say yes. And apparently since this time she was dating someone else, her age. I do not know if she is confused also. I am just confused and very heartbroken:lmao:. I am not a loner I have alot of firends that are girls and have gone out with girls, but I have never had any feelings for anyone as I do with this girl. My thick head tells me not to give up on her but I don't know. I'm going for a course on college in about a week, and I know I am going to run into her, because it is a very small college. please give me your advice.

Man that's a lot of writing. You've got to not write these walls of text. Redo your message and you might get some responses. I don't even need to read it to guess that a girl that you've liked for a year broke your heart and you're trying to find out how to win her back. The answer: you can't. Don't even try, its not recommended. Move on. Moving on is the best way to get noticed.