Anyone who is in college or went to college: Go out a lot to meet others

Both and I did not date to often. More into enjoying life and graduating college to make money!

Oh how I miss those days! I was always a shy person before I was 2 hours from home without knowing anybody there except for a psycho roommate. But luckily I made friends and was somehow convinced to join a sorority; which ended up bringing out the strong qualities I never knew I had and ended up being one of the coolest and most unique things I'll ever do in life.

And I was known as the party girl; not as much by the time I was a senior though. However, I dated very little. Sophmore yr. I broke up with my high school boyfriend of 2 1/2 years so I was mostly all about just flirting a lot..

I didn't sleep much during those years. :laugh:

Either studied, partied or dated, and not in that order! Good times! :bunny:

Ah yes...a time when sleep was such a low priority...now I'd better get plenty or I'm no good to anyone...;)

I didn't sleep much during those years. :laugh:

Either studied, partied or dated, and not in that order! Good times! :bunny:

Ah yes...a time when sleep was such a low priority...now I'd better get plenty or I'm no good to anyone...;)

I think we all discovered caffeine!

Girls have it made in college. They ALWAYS have the option of hooking up with a hot guy and going out to parties. Guys can't get into parties unless they join a frat, and I'm not going to stoop to that level.

Every night I'm stuck in my room playing my guitar alone. One of the reasons for that is I need to wake up at 6 for practice every day, so no partying, even though I'd like to. Most of the girls I meet are bitchy and have huge egos, so I really don't date, even though I'd obviously like to do that too.

God, I can hear people in my dorm already getting drunk. They've been doing it all week, gah. I can't wait to get out of college...and I thought high school was bad. :sick:

• Author
Brady_to_Moss
Girls have it made in college. They ALWAYS have the option of hooking up with a hot guy and going out to parties. Guys can't get into parties unless they join a frat, and I'm not going to stoop to that level.

Every night I'm stuck in my room playing my guitar alone. One of the reasons for that is I need to wake up at 6 for practice every day, so no partying, even though I'd like to. Most of the girls I meet are bitchy and have huge egos, so I really don't date, even though I'd obviously like to do that too.

God, I can hear people in my dorm already getting drunk. They've been doing it all week, gah. I can't wait to get out of college...and I thought high school was bad. :sick:

You basically just described me. Except for the 6 am thing LOL. But i feel the exact same...always in my room and the girls i meet are not worthy and sleep around..i would love to date as well but just aint goin my way. And i also agree on the people getting drunk. Hate that part when you have to get up for an early class and my jackass roommate decides to have people in my room....we are very similar i notice.

I just hate how easily girls have it made...if you are a good looking girl you can have any guy you want. Thats why beautiful people only date other beautiful people.