Why share your story here?

I think people who discuss their private life and feeling with strangers on this forum are betraying their partner and relationship, someone agree, whats the reason for you doing it to have advice of someone you don't even know, how you going to live your life without someones aid if u cant even fix your own relationship on your own, especially women, you so worthless.

I share everything here and in real life. I am an open book and my H knows it. If he has a problem with me talking about his downfalls then he should stop having downfalls. JMO.:D

you so worthless.

Sorry, had to quote that because it was funny.

Sometimes it is hard to make clear decisions when you are too involved...there is nothing wrong with seeking advice. In fact, I think it is a sign of strength.

Oh yeah?

I suggest you go find an anger management forum. Obviously, you have an issue curtailing hostility for situations beyond your comprehension and outside your control. Funny you took the time and effort to register, etc., for this post. :rolleyes:

We post as a means of live journaling. It is comforting to know that others share your experience. It does help some situations cool before we open our mouths or make rash decisions, thereby preventing heartache in many instances. And when you're trying to stop contacting someone that prolongs healing, it makes all the difference to post on LS.

Oh yeah?

I suggest you go find an anger management forum. Obviously, you have an issue curtailing hostility for situations beyond your comprehension and outside your control. Funny you took the time and effort to register, etc., for this post. :rolleyes:

We post as a means of live journaling. It is comforting to know that others share your experience. It does help some situations cool before we open our mouths or make rash decisions, thereby preventing heartache in many instances. And when you're trying to stop contacting someone that prolongs healing, it makes all the difference to post on LS.

Yip - I read a lot of posts before I decided to register...I learned so much from seeing what other people went through and how they coped, and what they might have done differently!! It's just about sharing and supporting, I think.

i think its good that people can discuss there minds.its also important to talk about it. sometimes you need someone not involved, not apart of your life, to give an opinion. They can only answer on what you tell them. And for some people that makes all the difference..

Haha you so worthless.

Me so worthless XD