Has anyone had case of déjà vu with there partner?

What do you think it means?

What do you think it might mean if someone had several instances of rather freaky déjà vu with their partner, where he episodes clearly suggested they had known that person for a very long time?

Comments/Thoughts please

First off, I speak French and English.

déjà vu correctly translates to "Already Seen"

This may mean, that the person thinking that they have known the person for a long time is quite comfortable being around them.

Has anyone had case of déjà vu with there partner? What do you think it means? What do you think it might mean if someone had several instances of rather freaky déjà vu with their partner, where he episodes clearly suggested they had known that person for a very long time? Comments/Thoughts please

Hi,

Is that the same as a dictionary meaning-

the illusion that one has previously experienced something actually new to one?

In other words, you meet someone new. You have never met this person or known of them before. After seeing such a person several times over a couple months you become much closer, and you begin to have some freaky episodes/illusions that you have seen/been/known this person for a long time before, or felt very close to this person before you ever met them ???

I suppose its quite a deep question to ask?

If you are asking what it means when you experience it - it can mean many things. It could be something that is very deeply rooted in the subconscious mind. Or, possibly we have had similar experiences with other people that remind us of a particular moment.

I have had a few experiences of deja vu. Most of the times, I cannot explain why. I know this sounds kind of freaky, but there have also been a very rare few instances in my life when I have actually dreamed of a situation that eventually played itself out in my life. Sort of like prophetic dreams...

Hope this helps.

That could be a memory from your past life.

Hi, Is that the same as a dictionary meaning-

the illusion that one has previously experienced something actually new to one? In other words, you meet someone new. You have never met this person or known of them before. After seeing such a person several times over a couple months you become much closer, and you begin to have some freaky episodes/illusions that you have seen/been/known this person for a long time before, or felt very close to this person before you ever met them ??? I suppose its quite a deep question to ask?

Yes, Venus. Sometimes I wonder what I did to attract some of the "lessons" I have to myself. But, that is a whole other topic. :-)

That could be a memory from your past life.