4 day break

bobbydygytul

I have been dating this girl for about 5 months now. im 31 and she is 24. She is only the second person i have ever slept with and she has slept with almost 30 different people. When we first started sleeping together, i was very inexperienced and kind of needed her guideance. I made her aware of my inexperience and she was ok with it. About a week ago we got into an arguement and broke up for 4 days. We got back together and everything has been going ok. We even almost died together in an automobile accident. She does alot for me and tells me all the time that nobody she has ever dated has loved her more than i do. she says she loves me more than any of them and wants to spend the rest of her life with me. just last night i found out that the first day we broke up, she went right out and slept with another guy. She says i shouldn't be mad because we were broke up. It does bother me alot that she would do something like that. It makes me think she isn't faithful to me. I asked her if she had ever cheated on me while we were together, and she said no and that she swares to me she didn't, but i noticed she wouldn't look me in the eyes when she said that. Im not sure what to do now. I feel that because the amount of people she has slept with, she couldn't be completely happy with me and would cheat again. what should i do?