I want a guy who....

NightsInWhiteSatin

I want a guy who isn’t made up of excuses.

I want a guy who wants to spend alone time with me, that doesn’t include sex.

I want a guy who notices all the little things and cares about the little things.

I want a guy who is willing to sometimes sacrifice and compromise

I want a guy who isn’t chatting up women every time I’m not around.

I want a guy who won’t cheat on me.

I want a guy who isn’t a coward

I want a guy who will talk problems through before an argument occurs.

I want a guy who is honest about anything and everything.

I want a guy who is a gentleman...a real gentleman not those that go around saying they are when it suits them then change back into a jerk.

I want a guy who is actually listening to what I say instead of thinking ‘I just want to get laid…or wow boobies’

I want a guy who will give me security.

I want a guy with a sense of humor….that doesn’t go too far.

I want a guy who thinks I’m worth more than a fumble in the dark.

I want a guy who likes to cuddle, likes to be close.

I want a guy who makes me feel special.

I want a guy who can show what being in love is instead of just saying it.

I want a guy who for once will finally act upon what he says he will do…and keep promises.

I want a guy who will want to know every little detail about me….instead of me just wanting to know all about him.

I want a guy who is polite to everyone.

I want a guy who is responsible.

I want a guy who will stick around once they’ve had me and seen me in everyway that I am.

I want a guy who means what he says and isn’t just saying it because he thinks that’s what I want to hear.

I want a guy who will notice all the things I do to make myself perfect for him so he won’t be tempted to go elsewhere.

I want a guy who won’t let me down.

I want a guy who can keep secrets.

I want a guy who doesn’t make every personal aspect of our relationship public to all of his friends.

I want a guy who won’t run away from problems.

I want a guy who won’t avoid me or push me away.

I want a guy who for once doesn’t talk about the future as if we’re going to break up.

‘i.e. when we break up blah or when this happens we’ll have to break up blah blah….oh well we might not be together then blah blah blah’ It’s not a good move. I’ll just do for now eh?

I want a guy who will not get plastered around me if he has learnt this makes him a nasty bastard towards me.

I want a guy who will not constantly bring up his ex’s from the past throughout the whole of the relationship.

I want a guy who will be there for me.

I want a guy who likes to make up after arguments instead of ignore the fact they happened.

I want a guy who doesn’t take me for granted.

I want a guy who gives 100%

I want a guy who is himself..and doesn’t put on an act around me.

I want a guy who will do something because he wants to, not because I ask him.

I want a guy who is fair.

I want a guy who isn’t sexist, prejudice, racist or narrow minded.

I want a guy who shows respect.

I want a guy who doesn’t try to rub other women in your face to make you jealous.

I want a guy who doesn't go on about what his ideal woman looks like to the point where you try to change yourself.

I want a guy who loves me, for who i am and everything about me.

I want a guy who will let me love him.

I want a guy who after being with him for years is still into me.

I want a guy who makes love on occassion instead of just sex.

I want a guy who cares about my day and asks me how i am and lets me know if he's missed me.

I want a guy who stick with me through rough times.

I want a perfect guy...don't i?

I got this list....by learning what i don't want...by looking at my ex's....

Noticed i've never had any of this...and this is what i'd like...

But the only offers i've had in the past 3 years have been -

* off two of my ex's who both just want sex.

* off two of my friends both which are in relationships...one of which is apparently in love...

* off my ex boss who turned out to be a perv and also 3x my age and weight.

* off some dirt bag who steals other peoples credit cards and lies to me about dogs he has seen that very day being run over and had them die in his arms oh and he cried...because he thinks im with green peace which a friend told him to prove he's a creep and makes up stories....seriously..it must have been about 7 dead dogs altogether...and it happens everyday i see him just before i see him. lol

* off my ex supervisor at work...who thinks we are soul mates...even though he hardly knows me at all and has never had any sort of relationship or even kissed a girl in his life. Tried to see him that way, but he's well and truly stuck in the friend zone.

Where i live there is a serious lack of decent men, you can't even find a half decent single guy...not because there's hardly any men....but because they've all become such b*****ds and they all think they're 'hard' and speak to women like dirt...and im beginning to wonder where all the nice decent men are hiding because i've searched town to town allover the city!!

Sorry, just on another miserable rant. Cheers guys...for whoevers read

I want a hot, mute girl with a trust fund that will let me PIITB.

I think our desires are equally realistic.

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
I want a hot, mute girl with a trust fund that will let me PIITB.

I think our desires are equally realistic.

lol good luck

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin

I hate men :( except the ones i'm friends with..and relatives

ah, hey, nights!

you know, i was just inquiring about you yesterday (i think) in another thread, wondering where you've been and whatever happened to you.

still not much luck, i see. :(

i'm sorry to hear things haven't improved much (romantically) since the last exbf. sigh.

but you know, i think that if you can find a guy who:

doesn’t take me for granted.

then you'll be in a good place. so long as he values you, i think that the rest will somehow fall into place.

about the decent guys, oh dude, no comment there. (they are bastards, aren't they?!)

anyway, i hope you feel better, nights. it's good to see you posting again.

amaysngrace

NightsinWhiteSatin, it sounds like you want someone like yourself in a guy. Someone who treats you the way you would treat them.

I believe he's out there so don't you give up okay?

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
ah, hey, nights!

you know, i was just inquiring about you yesterday (i think) in another thread, wondering where you've been and whatever happened to you.

still not much luck, i see. :(

i'm sorry to hear things haven't improved much (romantically) since the last exbf. sigh.

but you know, i think that if you can find a guy who:

then you'll be in a good place. so long as he values you, i think that the rest will somehow fall into place.

about the decent guys, oh dude, no comment there. (they are bastards, aren't they?!)

anyway, i hope you feel better, nights. it's good to see you posting again.

Heys, it's good to be back :)

I disappeared for a while because i thought posting on here would be admitting i've made another mistake..and admitting im even more messed up than before...but really it's nice to be around people who care and feel so im happy you're all still here. Hope everyone's been better than i have lol

• Author
NightsInWhiteSatin
NightsinWhiteSatin, it sounds like you want someone like yourself in a guy. Someone who treats you the way you would treat them.

I believe he's out there so don't you give up okay?

:) yeah hopefully...there's our own version of us all that has a willy and facial hair out there lol

oh yea, i remember you posting something like that a while back, saying that every time you come back here, it makes you feel like you've fallen into another slump. or something like that.

and well, that's totally understandable, but not necessarily true. you shouldn't feel that way, nights. making mistakes is a part of life, and often hurt and pain are the remnants of said hurt and pain. it's not always easy to deal with these things alone, so it's good to have some kind of support, even if it's found in cyberspace.

ahh, you don't have PMs enabled yet. oh boo.

anyway, it's as they say, i guess, if you keep your face towards the sun, you'll never see the shadows. (unless you blind yourself--then everything will be one big shadow.)

chin up, buddy.

amaysngrace
making mistakes is a part of life, and often hurt and pain are the remnants of said hurt and pain.

I love you Ruby. I'm a major mistake maker! But that's how I learn things best, from making my mistakes.

I love your way of being.

aww, thanks, grace. you understood me even though that made no sense. :laugh: (what i meant to say, of course, is that mistakes are part of life, and that often pain and hurt are the remnants of said mistakes.)

and i agree with you. i don't think one can learn through the life, thoughts, or experiences of another--i think we have to live, think, and experience things for ourselves in order to truly appreciate what it means to be alive.

like you, i make mistakes all the time, haha. most of the time i'm more than gloomy because things always seem to spin off in their own direction, no matter how hard i try to keep them on the right track.

but you know, even amidst my many mistakes, hard knocks, and sad days, deep down inside i know that one day i will reach the top of the tunnel. i know one day i'll be covered in sunshine, too.

anyway, thanks. that was really sweet of you to say. if you love sad people, then you've gotta love me. :laugh:

Sorry, but I'm already taken. :)

On a more serious note, if that's what you want and it should be what you deserve then don't settle for anything less. There really ARE still men like that. It just might take awhile to find the one that's right/meant for you.

Hey NIWS. Haven't seen you around. Thats funny because RG was just wondering about you yesterday. You must be psychic or something.

As for your wishlist, just be patient and keep living your life how you do and he will come around when you least expect it, so stop thinking about it.:)