Do I just forget about it and move on?

Back in March my boyfriend that lives with me was caught out messaging and calliing a girl he had a fling with last year (she has a husband and 4 children).He assured me they are only friends and that he had no other interest in her.We went to a mutual friends party and she was there with her man but oggling mine and he was so weird around her,not showing me any attention at all,almost as if he was scared of hurting her feelings.

I am going to make this short but I found a voice recording of her to him on his cell phone back in March which confirmed they had some kind of thing going on.The conversation was rather explicit in some parts.I confronted him and called her up as she lives in another state.She told me she was wrong and apoligised and added she wanted to make her marriage work etc.I thought that was that.

Recently he bought me a new cell phone and our accounts were joined so I was able to go in and check our bill online.I found that during March/April there were MANY calls and text messages,some days up to 10 sms messages.This had gone on even after I confronted them both.I don't even get that many messages from him in a day and in fact am lucky to get 2 so what were they talking about that made him contact her THAT much?.

I know I am suppose to move on as he says as that is past but I only thought the conversations and messages occured a few times not over weeks and many times a day.Should I be believing now that my man is possibly inlove with this woman?Could he only be staying with me now as she wants her marriage to work?Am I second choice...

He has been very nice to me lately and there doesnt seem to be any more contact but I am crushed to know while he lives with me he was pining away for this other woman...makes me feel like Cr^p.So should I wipe the slate clean and try and put this behind me or should I confront him again?