Long distance... maybe love...

I went to china for half a year met this girl. I really loved her i showed her my love, she didn't love me at first and she started loving me a lot and said second sememster we could be together as a couple if we still loved each other than.

I did some stuff before... in china was accused of robbery and on New Years day, January 1 2007 i had to escape china and come back to the US. I couldn't contact her for days we both cried, i started talking to her on the phone and emailing her, she said she might be able to come to the USA to study for masters degree.

She says she still loves me and i know i still love her... we are really far apart and the shortest time for me to see her again is three years. What can i do, or say to keep her under my control? our love for each other really is true. But we are far away what should i do? thanks

There's nothing you can do to keep her "under your control"!!!

Three years is a very long time, especially when you only knew each other such a short time. I think you have to let this go and both of you move on.

our love for each other really is true.

Maybe she will get accepted to study in the US. Offer to help. Good luck.

both of you move

Good idea. But you would probably want to move to the same place. Pick somewhere warm. Although, having said that, snow is romantic.