well, i finally asked for this chicks number and i texted her a few times. asking what she was doin, but the most recent one she didnt respond and i knew she saw it.

well ive liked this girl for two years, and ever since i have not gotten her out of my head and believe me, i have tried. i cannot picture myself with anyone else but her, and it turns out my friend already told her that i like her. without my permission or anything, and she only sees me as a friend.

ive never really talked to her, so i can see why she would not like me as anything more, but i think i love her. i have never felt this way about anyone or anything else. i felt this way ever since i saw her. i want her so badly, and now i feel like an ass because i texted her and asked her what she was doin, when in reality, she has no interest in me.

i dont know what to do, i cant stop thinking about her. it hurts so bad.

Its funny how you say you started texting this girl your interested in. DON"T DO THAT. Maybe that is a difference in women, but if your interested in her why don't you talk to her face to face or call her. Throw out the cell phone unless you are going to use it to call her.

Your friend was out of line getting his nose into your business and telling this girl, but she should feel flattered that you are interested in her. I would anyways. Don't be depressed over this. Ask her out for coffee, something very simple that doesn't seem like a date kind of thing. Movies, coffee, group of friends going out dancing etc.

You don't know what is going on in her life that she would not be interested in you or even be flattered if she wasn't when you friend told her that your interested in her. Maybe she got out of a relationship, whatever.

But then too, it is good that your on her friends list still and she didn't leave you in the dark all together. So, take advantage of that friendship. Do group things at first, then maybe one on one things. Maybe tell her how you feel, and let her know you care about her greatly and that you would like to become possibly more. Just take it easy. Enjoy the friendship and possibly appoligize for what your friend said to her. Tell her that you do find her very attractive, and would like to become more, but understand that if your interested in being just friends you understand that that you will continue to be her friend.

Just acouple pointers. Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.

thanks and it did help, she had said that she likes me as a friend, but likes someone else right now.

in other terms, she blew me off as nicely as she could, hell, i do the same thing if i am not interested in people that like me. i tell em i like someone else. when in reality, i really do.

it may just be my personality, but if i like someone, thats who i like. i dont settle for anyone less, unless my interests change.