help on kissing!

sweetgirl

I've been seeing this guy for the past 8 months, we are friends but we usually hanging out together. At the movies he'll hold my hand and woul caress it. My question is, at this point is it okay to kiss him? I want to but i'm kind of shy. eventough i'm 21 I'm not sure how to start a kiss. please help me with some ideas or advice because i don't want to look stupid.

Of course, it's OK...but I'm surprised he hasn't taken the lead. There are friendly kisses and there are "much more" kisses. But if you have been seeing your friend on a dating basis for eight months, you should certainly take the first opportunity to go for it.

You need to just aim for his lips and give him a big smack. If he follows your lead, he'll make it a really good one. But just making the first move will let him know this is more than a buddy thing and it sounds like that's what you want to communicate.

If you get this far, repost and we'll give you more instructions on where to go from there. But this should be enough for an intial go at it and you should be quite happy with the results.