How soon is too soon?

mistey

So me and this guy have been seeing each other for the past month, and...well I want to ask where we stand, but dont want to sound pushy. Is it to soon? Should I just sit back and see what happens? Or should I say something?

No, I don't think you're being unreasonably pushy by asking him where you stand. It's not as if you're asking for his hand in marriage...yet. Most likely he's feeling the same uncertainty but he doesn't feel comfortable asking. He'll appreciate it. Go for it! (Confidance is a real turn on.)

Basically you are wondering if you are a "couple"- or rather- exclusive- right? I would think that this is something you need to know. Maybe not for obvious reasons- but if you are considering having a sexual relationship with this man- you should know if he is having sex with other people. Which he wouldn't (or shouldn't) be if you are dating exclusively. You can't ever be too careful.

So in a casual and caring way- go ahead and ask. As "girlpower" mentioned- he's probably wondering the same thing. Jenna

No, I don't think you're being unreasonably pushy by asking him where you stand. It's not as if you're asking for his hand in marriage...yet. Most likely he's feeling the same uncertainty but he doesn't feel comfortable asking. He'll appreciate it. Go for it! (Confidance is a real turn on.)

You are best using your own feelings and intuition here. If you listen to that little voice inside, you'll actually know where you stand without asking. Relax and let things go in whatever direction.

If he starts treating you like a girlfriend and you start feeling very special to him, you don't need to ask a thing. If after a period of time, he doesn't start treating you special, you still don't need to ask him a thing...you need to find a guy who will.