People.....................Please Read

Laura

Ok heres the Thing

Theres this new guy at school who i like and I know He likes me back Cause he writes me all the time and says hi to me in the hallway all the time Anyway we hang out alot and stuff the prolim Is some of the people he sits w/ on the bus!!

They hate me and there considered sluts they sit beside him and bug him he says he doesn't want to tell the m Off or anything cause he's new here and that would be bad to start out w/ a rep like that and I mean I agree but they tell him Reall alfull things about me and I don't know what to DO!!!!!

If anyone has any advice please Tell me

I really like him!!

Thanks

Laura

When UR talking to him next time - tell him how you feel - tell him ir makes you really uncomfortable and let's see what he's made of. If he submits to the peer pressure of sitting with the 'cool kids' at the expense of your feelings - then you need to realise that this relationship is not a relationship - it can only be a friendship- until he gets his act together.

Take a book and read on the bus - sit far away - get a ride home with someone else - catch a leter bus if you can - remove yourself from the crappy scene and see if he notices.

Good luck!

Ok heres the Thing Theres this new guy at school who i like and I know He likes me back Cause he writes me all the time and says hi to me in the hallway all the time Anyway we hang out alot and stuff the prolim Is some of the people he sits w/ on the bus!! They hate me and there considered sluts they sit beside him and bug him he says he doesn't want to tell the m Off or anything cause he's new here and that would be bad to start out w/ a rep like that and I mean I agree but they tell him Reall alfull things about me and I don't know what to DO!!!!! If anyone has any advice please Tell me I really like him!! Thanks Laura

laura.... please believe me when i tell you this... remain his friend.... don't push any thing... do "not"talk bad about those girls to him or any one else... and most of all be patient... the truth will always prevail....

Ok heres the Thing Theres this new guy at school who i like and I know He likes me back Cause he writes me all the time and says hi to me in the hallway all the time Anyway we hang out alot and stuff the prolim Is some of the people he sits w/ on the bus!! They hate me and there considered sluts they sit beside him and bug him he says he doesn't want to tell the m Off or anything cause he's new here and that would be bad to start out w/ a rep like that and I mean I agree but they tell him Reall alfull things about me and I don't know what to DO!!!!! If anyone has any advice please Tell me I really like him!! Thanks Laura

I agree with James, DO NOT PUSH OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE GIRLS!!!

Just ignore them and have fun with the guy...if what you said is true, he'll be the one seeking you, right?

And if he falls for those girls and ignores you, then he's a loser. I understand that you feel impatient, but wait and see what happens...how he behaves will make you decide whether YOU want to be with him or not. It's your choice, not his.

Ok thanks for all the advice now I need more

He has decided to hang out w/ me more then them ok

But I can't keep from flirting!!

He has a girl friend back in New Orleans were he moved here from and she keeps holding on and I feel guilty that I flirt

Were going to Spend an Entire day together just us What do I do??

I mean I like him Like a friend but I feel Another Attraction and I can't stop from Flirting!!