TL: IS SHE TIRED OR TIRED OF ME

Totally Confused

Totally Confused

Well, the reason she's not breaking up with you is because she does like you and has fun with you, and it's better than being alone. Here are some signs. Does she once in a while, kiss your cheek or give you a peck on the lips? Will she put her arm into yours when you're walking down the street? Does she show quick signs of affection, but yet won't get intimate or romantic with you? Does she pull away when you try to touch or get intimate her, but yet it's ok if she instigates any touching (minor touching)? This is a woman that just doesn't want to be alone and she's settling until something better comes along. Let's face it, it's more fun to be in a relationship than not. After a while, you'll notice that her temper will get short with you though. That's because she wants somebody, but she's just not in love with you and she's getting frustrated. Then she may even tell you it's over and then a couple of days later, she'll be sick of being alone and want you back...only to do the same thing 2 weeks later. She likes the weekend dates, someone to call when she gets home, someone to go to parties and plan events with. It's fun, until feeling come into play. She's probably wishing that you two could hang out, hold hands every now and then, maybe even cuddle, without you wanting sex or without you pressing for feelings. Then when she actually finds someone that she can fall in love with, she wants to be able to tell you good-bye and have you not get hurt. YES, it's selfish on her part, but a lot of woman do it. My roommate is actually doing that to a guy right now. I was guilty of doing it to a guy 2 yrs. ago. It's not that we mean to be mean. We are just sometimes really scared of ending up alone and we also don't want to hurt the guys feelings after we told him that we had really like him, especially if he's a nice guy. That's why a lot of people stay in dead-end relationships.

Again...I'm sorry if I sound harsh and I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but if this girl really cared about you, work wouldn't stand in the way, she wouldn't be able to stay away from you and she'd want to be with you romantically. Just think how you would feel if you were totally in love. You wouldn't be able to do enough for the person, especially in the first stages of the relationship. Don't take her rejection as personal. The smartest thing you could do, would be to walk away from her, for your sanity. Maybe at least by walking away, she has a chance to wake-up and maybe even realize what she had and lost. Then at least she'll be able to look at the whole relationship in a different light...and then, maybe even want another go at it. Plus, she'll be suprised if you end it, because she knows that you feel more for her than she does for you. But by you ending it, you're telling her NO, I do care for you, but I love myself more...and it's me that I want to take care of. She'll definitely gain respect for you. The fact that you're starting to play it cool is smart. That's probably the only thing that's keeping her around, that and the Super Bowl Party, which she definitely doesn't want to miss.

Well, continue to keep me posted...and don't worry, just take care of yourself first, and you'll be fine no matter what happens. You'll also be proud of yourself, because you're finally sticking up for yourself.