Men's jewelry need opinions!

kelly

I bought my guy a beautiful gold necklace with a cross (not an exagerated one)for his birthday,he really liked it. he usually wears it inside his shirts because he says that a guy should wear it under his shirts otherwise he'll look like a gangster.

I didn't know this,is it true? i thought he didn't like it but he says he does. Does it look better for guys to wear it under the shirts?

People wear jewelry wherever it is comfortable on them. Some women have metal rings in their vagina and some men wear necklaces under their clothing.

I personally wouldn't wear a necklace at all nor would I put rings in my penis, belly button, tongue, nose or wherever.

It's a personal thing. You gave it to him and you should let him wear it wherever he wishes.

Gangsters where jewelry wherever they want to and they shoot the people who don't like it. Be very happy your guy isn't a gangster.

Any men with class and dignity that wears a necklace as jewelry, will wear it underneath his clothing.

Some men wear chains or necklaces outside their clothing for religious purposes. Any other man who wears necklaces or chains outside his clothing is of questionable character.