second guessing myself

guessing

my boyfriend sometimes says things that hurt my feelings and i try not to be so sensitive but sometimes i can't help it. sometimes i'm not sure if i'm overreacting or if he's just being rude to me. tonight when he got home from work i was looking around on the computer because i was bored and he asked me if i live on this thing and i said i was just bored and that i'm not on here that often. i don't live on here and i took offense to that. all he did was plop himself down in front of the tv anyway so it's not like it mattered. sometimes i feel like he's trying to control me but sometimes i think he just cares. i should be able to do whatever i want with my free time if it's not intefering with him right? he can be bossy and i really get my back up when he's like that. makes me want to retalitiate. he's a good guy but he can be domineering and sometimes it makes me resentful. right now i'm retaliating by being on the computer. what are your thoughts on this? how do you deal with someone who is bossy? thank you!!

whoeveryouwantmetobe

I think you better leave him, sounds like a total control freak jealous freak and a loser, better pack up NOW TONIGHT and leave him and don't forget to take the damm cat!!!

my boyfriend sometimes says things that hurt my feelings and i try not to be so sensitive but sometimes i can't help it. sometimes i'm not sure if i'm overreacting or if he's just being rude to me. tonight when he got home from work i was looking around on the computer because i was bored and he asked me if i live on this thing and i said i was just bored and that i'm not on here that often. i don't live on here and i took offense to that. all he did was plop himself down in front of the tv anyway so it's not like it mattered. sometimes i feel like he's trying to control me but sometimes i think he just cares. i should be able to do whatever i want with my free time if it's not intefering with him right? he can be bossy and i really get my back up when he's like that. makes me want to retalitiate. he's a good guy but he can be domineering and sometimes it makes me resentful. right now i'm retaliating by being on the computer. what are your thoughts on this? how do you deal with someone who is bossy? thank you!!