pathetic

viktress

Oh my gosh! You're thinking. Does this girl have any confidence? I don't know anymore. It's been three months since Mr. Man broke it off and I cannot function. I am so changed. I don't recognize me. But I really love him. We met in the strangest way. He was my professor in this social deviancy class. I didn't exactly pursue him. Oh but I did secretly, in my mind. If that makes any sense. We started to get to know each other. After the class had finished of course I would see him now and then. Something unusually powerful developed - although it was not sexual yet. Then-CRASH! Yeah, I had this big car wreck. I was in a coma, the whole nine yards. He hung around. He stayed with me in rehab when I was like quasi-vegetable. We stayed together for two years after. I am very well now. I am perfect. Then he moved back home to Texas for legitimate reasons and we hung on to the hopes of a long distance relationship while I finished university. But it wore on him. On both of us. I was expressing the angst first. But I didn't know he would actually break it off. Of course he did. I hate that I want him. That I cannot imagine life without him really-or at least, I must try to win him back. Help me before I make this my life goal. I am 25.

Your relationship went south, it seems, mostly for geographical reasons. Therefore it would seem to me that the only way to get it back on track, if neither one of you are seeing someone else now, is for one of you to move where the other is.

Short of doing that, write it off and go about your business. If long distance relationships were meant to be, God would have made men's penises much longer.