OUCH..........!!!!!

freaky

My boyfriend and I are really freaky in bed and quite open with eachother. Our relationship is awesome and weve been together for about 3 years. We just cant get enough of each other. The only problem is, is that he want to have anial sex so I figured what the hell. Ya Know. So anyway, it hurt real bad and now I dont want to do it anymore but I liked it when he was ##### me and stuck his finger in my butt hole better. So of course he liked the other way better and now I dont know what to do. I want to make him happy but it hurts so bad. What should I do. Just suck it up or what. HELP.....

Dear Freaky. It really doesn't hurt at all if you do it correctly. I promise, give it one more try, it's actually quite nice and you will enjoy it, i promise. Here are a few helpful hints for you to use.

1. You need to totally relax your muscles.

2. You need lots and lots of lubrication. Goop in on your ### (inside and out) and goop it on his thingy (KY Jelly is best).

3. He then needs to enter, very, very slowly. Once he's in, you will automatically relax and you'll see it won't hurt at all.

Try it again. I promise, you will like it. It only hurts when you don't know what you're doing.

Good luck.

LOL! Sorry. Don't do anything that you don't want to. You said that you 2 were very open with eachother. Why can't you be now? He will understand. What kind of satisfaction would be there if you are in so much pain? If you have a great sex life, what is this one little thing going to hurt? Don't do it if you don't want. Try something more exciting. I suggest toys, whipped cream and strawberries, blindfolds and cuffs. Have some fun, don't be miserable.

My boyfriend and I are really freaky in bed and quite open with eachother. Our relationship is awesome and weve been together for about 3 years. We just cant get enough of each other. The only problem is, is that he want to have anial sex so I figured what the hell. Ya Know. So anyway, it hurt real bad and now I dont want to do it anymore but I liked it when he was ##### me and stuck his finger in my butt hole better. So of course he liked the other way better and now I dont know what to do. I want to make him happy but it hurts so bad. What should I do. Just suck it up or what. HELP.....

why the need to keep begging this individual to "try it again"? what the hell do you care about her having this type of sex? did it ever occur to you that maybe some people don't like things stuck up the same hole that they take a dump from? instead of giving her step by step instructions, why don't you encourage her to be honest with her guy and tell him that it hurts instead of pushing her to do something that hurts and might cause tearing or damage. ever heard of a torn anal sphincter (sp?)..if you tear it cos it's been forced open, it can cause you to crap your pants forever, because you can't hold it in. (your crap). "Freaky" can't be all that old if she doesn't even know how to properly spell the word "anal" (she spelled it anial). what if you're giving instructions to a minor? idiot.

Dear Freaky. It really doesn't hurt at all if you do it correctly. I promise, give it one more try, it's actually quite nice and you will enjoy it, i promise. Here are a few helpful hints for you to use. 1. You need to totally relax your muscles.

2. You need lots and lots of lubrication. Goop in on your ### (inside and out) and goop it on his thingy (KY Jelly is best). 3. He then needs to enter, very, very slowly. Once he's in, you will automatically relax and you'll see it won't hurt at all. Try it again. I promise, you will like it. It only hurts when you don't know what you're doing. Good luck.

I find it helps me after about two pain killers, a few frosty beverages.

yah stoopid, it's so smart to take pain killers and drink. what kind of lousy advice is that? nevermind. no answer needed.

I find it helps me after about two pain killers, a few frosty beverages.