Survey : Why stay in a marriage if you're not happy??

Fuijwara

Okay, I know this question has been approached from other angles, but those threads got too long. Besides, I have a specific question that I want to ask all you out there.

Why stay in marriage if you're not happy??

If you honestly think you can find true love for a 2nd time then don't stay married. The reason I say 2nd time is because you thought this woman you married was the love of your life Right!! But if your marriage has a big problem that can not be solved or helped Don't be unhappy.

Okay, I know this question has been approached from other angles, but those threads got too long. Besides, I have a specific question that I want to ask all you out there. Why stay in marriage if you're not happy??

If you are unhappy and see no way of being happy again in a marriage, I personally see no reason to stay in a unhappy marriage. But in most cases I would advice to go to counseling first, sometimes there is a way to be happy together again and if one really wants divorce and there is children I would strongly recommend mediation, so that the divorce can be a friendly one. Because in a messy divorce its the kids who suffer most, they love both parents - but they will suffer too, if the parents stay together and are both unhappy and they would have a bad role model for relationsships that way.

Okay, I know this question has been approached from other angles, but those threads got too long. Besides, I have a specific question that I want to ask all you out there. Why stay in marriage if you're not happy??

There is no reason to be unhappy in this life, if it can be changed. If there is room to find happiness again within a marraige then go for it. If it is a lost cause, then accept it and find happiness while you can. Why be unhappy? That's miserable.