help how to deal with those aloof guys...?

Well, i have met a guy who exactly the way tony always recommends guys act - aloof, independent, yada yada.

NOW - how do I act in return?? he asked me out, but aside from that, his interest level in me is WAY lower than expected - or that i'm used to from a guy who likes me.

what should i do?

stay cool & wait for him to make plans to see me again or become a lil more agressive myself?

i gotta say that the guy has only had one gf before (or so he said), and i'm not sure if he's doing the aloof thing cuz he's smart or cuz he rlly stopped being interested ever since he got a yes ... (the yes was very vague, mind u, i said i'll need some cool down after my break up) ... or is he acting like that cuz he's giving me the "cool down"?

but i made plans for us once, sort of to show that i've had nuff cooling down ... and didnt see him since then ...

hm?

Thanks for any advice in advance :)

Well, his aloofness is certainly working on you.

I wouldn't make him an important part of your life (right now), you should certainly stay in circulation and go out with other people. You should absolutely NOT be agressive at all with this guy.

The more you get busy doing other things...the more you are unavailable to him...the more mysterious you are in his eyes...the more likely you'll wrap him around your little finger.

You have just got to stop worrying about stuff like this and continue on with your life. Never stop long enough to try to figure out any particular guy. Men aren't worth that!!!