What should we do?

My girlfriend and I have been together for about half a year. We are getting very serious in our relationship. I have just moved from CO and am now working overseas.

We miss each other like crazy. She is working in CO and studying part-time to get a degree. We're thinking about her moving over to live with me. That means that she'll have to temporarily suspend or drop out of the degree program altogether; and also quit her job. She'll stay with me for 6 months, being unable to work without a work visa. Her mother is very old-fashion and i know she'll be thinking, " how can you drink milk, if you don't buy the cow?" What should we do?

Please offer some constructive advice

If you really love this girl, ecourage her to remain where she is a complete her education before she joins you. She can have a lifetime with you but she may never return to school to complete her studies, which are very important to her future.

A little time apart shouldn't hurt the two of you if this was meant to be.

As far as the cow part, the two of you have to do what you agree upon together without considering the opinions of others...if you are adults. Her mother should have faith that she properly raised her daughter to make correct decisions as an adult.