saliva as a lubrication

Juanita

Sometimes when I b-friend and I have sex I find I am not wet enough and it kinda hurts. So my boyfriend tried giving me oral sex. This worked but it was not the feeling but the saliva that helped. So now when I am not very wet we just use saliva. I was wondering if anyone else has ever tried this.

You know, I was just reading in a magazine tonight about how saliva is NOT a good form of lubrication. The article said that saliva dries very quickly, thus pain reoccurs much quicker. It also said that dry conditions can cause tears inside your vagina, making you much more suseptible to infections.

Why not go to your local drugstore and buy some lubrication? They work SO much better, and they last a lot longer.

huh....

now that i think of it thats right.....

You know, I was just reading in a magazine tonight about how saliva is NOT a good form of lubrication. The article said that saliva dries very quickly, thus pain reoccurs much quicker. It also said that dry conditions can cause tears inside your vagina, making you much more suseptible to infections. Why not go to your local drugstore and buy some lubrication? They work SO much better, and they last a lot longer.

Hey, go to Spencers or something like that. Believe me, do you like the taste of cherry? passion fruit? well get some motion lotion, it is cool as hell, I will tell ya, it is a great water based lubricant. It tastes like cherry/passion fruit/etc, and when you blow on it, it feels warm. It's great because it is a "multipurpose" solution. I have used it many times on my gf. It helps and makes me feel great too.

huh.... now that i think of it thats right.....