Cheating girlfriend

Sincere nice guy

Sincere nice guy

Folks, I caught my girlfriend lying and cheating on me for the 4th time. She went on a date with a rich guy and lied saying it was with a girlfriend. I saw him downstairs her place picking her up in ferrari. The other time was when she went down to Singapore to see another bloke and lied that she was till in Japan, I caught her doing that TWICE while I was out of town on business. I tried to dump her each time but eventually gave in and took her back. I lavish her with all the toys that girls want, i.e., diamonds, LV, Prada , Franck Mueller, and also take her on lavish vacation around the world. I even bought a new care to drive and pick her up from work everyday. But I guess that is not enough, the problem is that I am not rich enough to sustain the lifestyle that she wants. All her attractive girlfriends ends up marry boring guys from wealthy family. Sometimes I think they settled for industry. I am not super-wealthy yet, but at least I am the type of guy that girls actually enjoy being with because I am presentable, wordly, athletic and with a decent sense of humor. I always thought that sincere love and compability is the most important ingredients for a enduring relationship, but she has shown me it's naive to think that one can escape from human nature's fixation on money. This is the first time in my life that I've been in a relationship where I did not trust my partner and have been cheated on, I am 34.

I keep trying to rationalize her action. I make an effort to understand where she's coming from. I respect the fact that she has certain goals in life and it's unfair to ask her to sacrifice those goals by being with me. She is a sweet girl, but her ability to lie blatantly without any hesitation is a frightening character trait. The bottome line is that I don't want to live in this daily emotional angusih anymore. I have so much love to give, if she can not appreciate it then I should find someone else who can. At least I know I gave it my best shot and maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I think it's time to end this relationship.

Does anyone have a different perspective on this matter?

to be honest, sounds like this should have been ended LONG ago!

if this girl is someone who needs material things to make her happy, then i just don't see a real relationship in her future. there's always going to be another guy with MORE money and a NICER car . . . sounds like there's no hope to me! besides, you shouldn't have to BUY anything for ANYONE to gain their love -- love is GIVEN, and it simply cannot be bought -- i've got no doubts about that!

sorry you had to go through all this with her, but i think the end is DEFINITELY here . . . otherwise, you'll be posting the same thing next time with a "5" in there!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Folks, I caught my girlfriend lying and cheating on me for the 4th time. She went on a date with a rich guy and lied saying it was with a girlfriend. I saw him downstairs her place picking her up in ferrari. The other time was when she went down to Singapore to see another bloke and lied that she was till in Japan, I caught her doing that TWICE while I was out of town on business. I tried to dump her each time but eventually gave in and took her back. I lavish her with all the toys that girls want, i.e., diamonds, LV, Prada , Franck Mueller, and also take her on lavish vacation around the world. I even bought a new care to drive and pick her up from work everyday. But I guess that is not enough, the problem is that I am not rich enough to sustain the lifestyle that she wants. All her attractive girlfriends ends up marry boring guys from wealthy family. Sometimes I think they settled for industry. I am not super-wealthy yet, but at least I am the type of guy that girls actually enjoy being with because I am presentable, wordly, athletic and with a decent sense of humor. I always thought that sincere love and compability is the most important ingredients for a enduring relationship, but she has shown me it's naive to think that one can escape from human nature's fixation on money. This is the first time in my life that I've been in a relationship where I did not trust my partner and have been cheated on, I am 34.

I keep trying to rationalize her action. I make an effort to understand where she's coming from. I respect the fact that she has certain goals in life and it's unfair to ask her to sacrifice those goals by being with me. She is a sweet girl, but her ability to lie blatantly without any hesitation is a frightening character trait. The bottome line is that I don't want to live in this daily emotional angusih anymore. I have so much love to give, if she can not appreciate it then I should find someone else who can. At least I know I gave it my best shot and maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I think it's time to end this relationship.

Hell No!

I'm with you on this one buddy!

You gotta kick that gold-digger to the curb!

Keep your hard-earned money and quit using it to buy love. Find someone who is as financially independant as you and then money will no longer be the issue. If you ain't gettin back what you put in...then you gotta cut those heart-strings and "purse-strings" loose!

Ya know...and I might upset some members of my own gender by saying this...but why is it always the MAN who is expected to spend "HIS" money during the courting process?

Women and men are all on equal playing fields now. It's 50/50. I always take my guy out on dates...flew him to Cancun for his birthday because he said he never had a "beachfront" room. Found him the bluest water and the whitest sand in the world and got him a first-class bungalow!

Next time, make sure you are getting back as much as you are giving. Good luck...and be tuff!!

You need to RUN AWAY from this relationship AS FAST AS YOU CAN. She doesn't care about you, all she cares about is money. I think she's made that pretty obvious. The fact that she's cheated on you 4 times should be enough to have you heading for the door, but obviously you haven't. She will continue to cheat on you if you stay with her. She will cheat on you 50 more times because she can. Everyone can if they want to, it's just that most of us who are in relationships we treasure refuse to do so. Obviously, she does not care. DUMP THIS SNOB ON HER A$$.

Some people will forever spend their life in search of the almightly dollar. Some people will work hard for this. Others, such as your soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend, use people for this. I would guess that she probably doesn't even have a job. She just jumps from man to man, spending each man's money as it were her own, and using each as her own personal boy toy.

Surprisingly enough, most respectable women are not like this girl. A relationship requires love, respect, honesty, trust, etc. from both sides, not just one. Why are you even bothering to waste your time on this loser girlfriend? You can OBVIOUSLY do so much better.

hi there,

well, where do i start??? how about here:

do yourself a favour and dump her cheating, using, lying butt!!!!

i know it's easier said than done, but honestly, if someone's behaviour is tearing you apart, why put up with it? don't be such a glutton for punishment. you sound like too nice of a guy to put up with someone who's actions clearly show that she does NOT deserve someone like you.

you are very aware of the way she treats people, especially YOU....so put a stop to it. as you said, this is the 4th time she has cheated on you!!!! you are sending her very clear signals that it is ok for her to whatever the hell she wants and treat you however the hell she wants. what is so special about this girl that she should get away with all of this???? NOTHING.

let me fill you on a something from an outsiders point of view, and as someone who has witnessed this kind of behaviour before:-

she cheats on you....you take her back. she knows that you will keep taking her back, therefore she can continue to cheat on you BECAUSE you keep taking her back. she also comes back because you constantly throw gifts and outings at her. i bet she is loving every single thing you do for her....BUT she is NOT APPRECIATING IT. she is clearly using you and taking advantage of your weakness in taking her back after she has done you wrong.

SHE IS WALKING ALL OVER YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE LETTING HER.

you wrote:

I always thought that sincere love and compability is the most important ingredients for a enduring relationship,

but she has shown me it's naive to think that one can escape from human nature's fixation on money.

sincere love and compatiblity are very important for most people, assuming they both want the same thing out of a relationship. there are trillions of girls who would agree with you here.

and please remember, that a LOT of women are not fixated on money. for a lot of women out there, love, respect, compatiblity, loyalty and faithfulness rank extremely high in the list of attributes they are looking for in a partner. i for one can tell you, that a guy with money does not excite me, and i swear that on my grandfather's grave. a really wonderful guy (regardless of their bank balance) gets my motor running.

you also wrote:

This is the first time in my life that I've been in a relationship where I did not trust my partner and have been cheated on, I am 34.

you obviously know that there are some pretty good women out there, because you have never been cheated on before....so why do you keep going back to this one? is it the allure of chasing what you can't have? get yourself out of this hole boy, because she will not change! she is a right b!tch.

I keep trying to rationalize her action.

there's no point in trying to rationalise her actions. it's just who she is, plain and simple. it doesn't matter why she is like this, or what led her to behave like this. what's important is that she IS like this.

I make an effort to understand where she's coming from. I respect the fact that she has certain goals in life and it's unfair to ask her to sacrifice those goals by being with me.

stop trying to understand her. just understand that she has different values to you and that this is not a healthy, fulfilling relationship. has she ever once tried to understand how you feel? i bet not.

She is a sweet girl, but her ability to lie blatantly without any hesitation is a frightening character trait.

yeah...she's real sweet - when she wants something, i'll bet. she has to keep you hanging in there to get somehow to keep getting all these gifts from you doesn't she?

The bottom line is that I don't want to live in this daily emotional angusih anymore. I have so much love to give, if she can not appreciate it then I should find someone else who can. At least I know I gave it my best shot and maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I think it's time to end this relationship.

the bottom line is, she will not change into someone who deserves you. you obviously know how good a person you are, so why give yourself to her? you are completely wasting your time with her.

tell her to get on her bike, so you can find a woman who is your emotional equal. to continue this relationship is to continue torturing yourself. there is nothing so fantastic about this girl that you have to hang on to. but i bet my bottom dollar that there is something unbelievable about another girl out there that you would just die for. you'll only grab this unbelievable woman when you get rid of this horror you are with now.

best wishes :)

This line from your post really stood out the most to me:

" I respect the fact that she has certain goals in life and it's unfair to ask her to sacrifice those goals by being with me."

Goals? GOALS? This slimy little snake in the grass (your girlfriend) has no honorable goals.....her only goal is to lie and cheat and disrespect and use men.

How the hell can you respect someone who's consistently lied and cheated? Don't you have any pride or self respect? Because of the fact that you put up with her selfish, immature, nasty behavior, she must think you're a really stupid, naive kinda guy.

Do you enjoy spending your hard earned money on a morally bankrupt little tramp who has no love or respect for you?

No offense, but she probably views you as just "another" guy who will buy things for her.

DUMP HER, NOW...unless you aren't too smart and you enjoy being lied to, cheated on, used.

Laurynn

Why are you doing this to yourself? Don't rationalize her cheating, there's no reason for it. Rationalize why you think you are with her instead. Do you think she loves you and thinks about you when she cheats? Break up with her because you're better off. I can maybe understand someone cheating once and maybe being able to work it out after a lot of time but 4 times!!! What are you thinking?

Are you happy in this relationship? Because it's not fair to you that she does this nor that you let her! Don't let her do this, she's doing it because she knows you love her and that she can always come back to you. You're giving her a sense of security by staying in the relationship and she seems to know how to push all your buttons. You sound like a wonderful guy, so why don't you give other women a chance and let her do her thing alone for a change?

I'm sorry that you are hurting and I'm sorry that this has happened to you. You must realize by now that if she has done this then things have to change. You can't just be there for her to run back to after she's lied and cheated on you. End the relationship and do yourself a favor, forgive yourself, respect yourself and love yourself. Please stop this cycle, end the relationship. She is not making you happy is she?

Marz