Remet High school sweetheart

Justdoit

Yesterday i've met a girl i used to fance in high school .Now we're all working but I feel really comfortable with her. I used to like he because of her personality. Now i've got a very local gf, and I am getting a little frustrated cause we don't have many things in common. I felt so comfortable meeting up with my internation schoolmates again?

my question is , should i break up with my current local gf and go for my own type of people

YOU ASK: "my question is , should i break up with my current local gf and go for my own type of people"

My question is, what is a local girlfriend...do you mean loco girlfriend?

How does a very local gf differ from a current local girlfriend?

What is an internation schoolmate?

Without knowing all this stuff, I recommend you go with your gut and do what makes you feel the most comfortable.

I had a loco girlfriend one time. She was schizophrenic. She considered herself lucky because she met new friends everyday....and, wow, was she crazy about me.

I mean local as in very Hongkie

International schoolmates=classmates that used to go to International school with me in HK

Thanks for your advice, but seriously i don't know what you're talking about

I mean local as in very Hongkie International schoolmates=classmates that used to go to International school with me in HK Thanks for your advice, but seriously i don't know what you're talking about

YOU SAID : " I had a loco girlfriend one time. She was

schizophrenic. She considered herself lucky because

she met new friends everyday....and, wow, was

she crazy about me"

---) My question is what is a loco girlfriend..do you mean loco girlfriend?

Why do you think she was schizo?

how was she crazy about you

Blah blah blah

I like your style .LOL!

of course they can.....as long as they have a mutal respect for each other, each other's cultures, and they are in love with each other. of course, one may have to be prepared to move to another country oneday.

it happens all the time....people from other countries and cultures fall in love and form good relationships. but the same amount of effort, if not more, has to be put into it, especially if there's any hope of maintaining a long-distance relationship.

Aren't you the young chap who sleeps with prostitutes? And now you met some old flame and you're wondering if you should dump your "local girlfriend's" butt for her? Oh buddy, you obviously aren't grown up enough to have a real committed, honest relationship. Yes, end things with your local girlfriend...so she can find herself a nice honest, faithful, disease-free guy.

L