Whats the deal?

Hi, im 16 and have red hair. I used to believe that id never have any romantic stuff go on in my life, because i felt that everyone with red hair was absolutly ugly. One day someone showed interest in me and we hit it off, i believed she had something wroung with her for liking me, but i was happy that she had it, and i hoped wed be together forever. i was one of those very nice guys, who was too nice and stuff. she broke my heart very seriously and ive still not let go =( . well, later someone else showed interest and we got together and then she stopped it also, then all the sudden there were about 5 or 6 who liked me and stuff, and i couldnt handle it all, i was so confused, because i thought i was ugly. now, it seems like ive gone back to being dateless and im wondering if maybe i could have changed something or what? should i just stop caring again and they will come back? cuz it seems i could be trying too hard? :( well, can anyone help me please?

The color or your hair is TOTALLY irrelevant to your dateworthiness but your attitude about yourself is.

You are very young and chances are good at your age that many ladies will be attracted to you. But many young girls have short attention spans when it comes to relationships. So don't be bothered when they become disinterested. It's just characteristic of their age group and has NOTHING to do with your red hair.

Lots of ladies will be attracted to you but first you have to build your self-esteem and self image so you aren't so harsh on yourself. Now, not every female is going to want to rush out and rope you but there are many who will.

Just be patient and don't care so much. By the time you're ready to settle down, you could meet and date dozens of ladies.

Chill out and stop worrying so much.

David Gevert

Buddy, look. There are girls out there that like you.

Breathe in, breathe out. It's true. Quit being hard on yourself. (Trust me, I know. I've been there too.)

Those other girls are showing their opinion because you've already had one girl like you and go out with you. The rest wonder what that one girl saw in you, and so they're curious. :)

And I wish that you would do exactly what I tell you to, but like I said, I've been where you are, and I know what it's like, but if there IS any chance that you'll listen to me, then listen well.

Never...EVER...wonder WHY someone likes you. Don't do that to yourself. You DO have worth as a human being, whether you can see that or not. One day, hopefully, you will.

David Gevert

Oh, and John? If you don't want to be dateless...act like you like yourself. Your first girl saw something in you...act like you know it's there!

Thanks guys, this does help me out a little, but i really need to work on my low self image i guess, and im pretty shy, well not as bad as i used to be, but still shy.

Thanks guys, this does help me out a little, but i really need to work on my low self image i guess, and im pretty shy, well not as bad as i used to be, but still shy.

Don't be shy! PLeeeease don't! I have a friend who just recently changed his attitude from shy & reserved to open & almost aggressive, and it's so much fun ... i mean don't overdo it, but open guys are much more attractive than the ones who take 5 hrs to make them feel comfortable

Good luck!!!

David Gevert

Well, '?', I've also heard some girls say that they thing shy guys are cute. *shrug*

Don't be shy! PLeeeease don't! I have a friend who just recently changed his attitude from shy & reserved to open & almost aggressive, and it's so much fun ... i mean don't overdo it, but open guys are much more attractive than the ones who take 5 hrs to make them feel comfortable

Good luck!!!

A little shy when something personal is happening - great. But so shy they're afraid to come up to u and say hi, - yikes...

Well, '?', I've also heard some girls say that they thing shy guys are cute. *shrug*